2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

jkraus979797

May 4, 2017
Yeah, they are the last scenes. Scarlett must be ready to blowjob/fuck in her bedroom. Then next friday at 23h, go to the kitchen for the scene (you get to meet the daughters). Then go to the beach on weekend at 12h for final scene of v11.
Cool. Ended up being 22:00 instead 23h on Friday.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Ombre, no hablo Español. LoL.
This is an english not russian forum.

Syldor

Jul 28, 2017
i have done everything i should with daves wife and it does not do what need to be done to progrees with her

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I'm not sure using awesomium for webm support was a good move. Every time I've seen this used, it makes the webm videos play poorly. They stutter and act like they are being streamed with a slow and poor Internet connection.

Both the Infinity and Sonnix QSP players play MP4 videos beautifully as if they were played in a dedicated video player (no poor performance or constant stutters).

Reactions: Jack-O and sp3cial

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I'm not sure using awesomium for webm support was a good move. Every time I've seen this used, it makes the webm videos play poorly. They stutter and act like they are being streamed with a slow and poor Internet connection.

Both the Infinity and Sonnix QSP players play MP4 videos beautifully as if they were played in a dedicated video player (no poor performance or constant stutters).
Seems awesomium is really popular amongst russian developers... it also offers a simple activation/drm mechanism... maybe that is why it was popular...

Konjaz13

Nov 6, 2019
Here is my question: In the passage 0.10 there is an additional scene - to meet Estella at 14.00 in the SPA. I kind of did all the scenes with Estella (except for the scene of sleeping after 00.00 and the appearance of Laura), i.e. there was also a scene at 23.00 (fucking and a verbal trip to a restaurant) and sleep.
But there is no meeting at 14.00 in the SPA!? Where, when, after what will it be and what does it affect?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough for version 0.11? I saw the walkthrough posted on this thread but it is outdated.

mortderire

May 14, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough for version 0.11? I saw the walkthrough posted on this thread but it is outdated.
Thanks to this and PreZj's message for Dave/Scarlett quest, I was able to unlock all gallery scenes following this walkthrough.
Only Mystery WT is missing but it really simple u just gotta look for her at beach and then wait for her at Mom's house

Iirc you need to finish quest of Mrs. Jones first in order to start father's
Check the original walktrough if you miss something

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I have reverse engineered the QSP and posted the necessary "walkthrough" steps for v11 in two or three posts 2-3 pages back.
Btw. The version of the QSP which I am posting (with the fixed bugs) is already kinda a cheat version... You can modify time, money, energy, skip days, give yourself all spying and knowledge points etc.
Didn't wanted to add character-based cheats because at that time I wasn't sure if it wouldn't break the game (similar to Sasha in SoB).

favok

Sep 19, 2018
i need to wait in the city center for a message from nata but i didn't get a message did i do something wrong?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes