2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
PrEzi i first used the 11 fix on the front page ... there u have 0/99 Events .... when i use your bugfix cheat qsp it says 0/83 events ..... just curious but i don t want to start a new playthrough just to find out i cannot do some events.... can u confirm that everything is available with your cheat qsp ???

Jacko

May 7, 2017
This motherfucker won't drink two cups of coffee in a day, meanwhile I'm here on my fifth...

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
PrEzi i first used the 11 fix on the front page ... there u have 0/99 Events .... when i use your bugfix cheat qsp it says 0/83 events ..... just curious but i don t want to start a new playthrough just to find out i cannot do some events.... can u confirm that everything is available with your cheat qsp ???
Naaah just ignore it mate... Just a text. If I remember I will change it on the next bugfix release. I could put there "coca cola" or "I love Scarlett Johanssons ass" and it would also accept it as it is just a text string and not a "real" counter --- at least if it concerns the "max" value :ROFLMAO:

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Anyone been able to trigger the kitchen scene with Scarlett? Or the beach scene?
Yeah, they are the last scenes. Scarlett must be ready to blowjob/fuck in her bedroom. Then next friday at 23h, go to the kitchen for the scene (you get to meet the daughters). Then go to the beach on weekend at 12h for final scene of v11.

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Naaah just ignore it mate... Just a text. If I remember I will change it on the next bugfix release. I could put there "coca cola" or "I love Scarlett Johanssons ass" and it would also accept it as it is just a text string and not a "real" counter --- at least if it concerns the "max" value :ROFLMAO:
Dude, I've searched, but haven't found cheat for 0.11. Better to ask 1 dumb question, than remain dumb. Where is Your cheat?

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Which exact QSP, which version, post save or anything else that would be helpful to identify the problem....
For now I cannot replicate this issue.
sorry for the delay. please find my save and file attached. I cant remember which QSP file i used but i have also attached that file as well as save.

From what i can tell its the character icons that are messing up as other options such as drink coffee or use PC are okay.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
sorry for the delay. please find my save and file attached. I cant remember which QSP file i used but i have also attached that file as well as save.

From what i can tell its the character icons that are messing up as other options such as drink coffee or use PC are okay.
Use my QSP. With mine it works just fine. The QSP you have used must be quite old and messed up.

P.S. Please also remove the borked QSP from your post - just to prevent some users of downloading it by mistake. Thanks !

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
PrEzi i m stuck in the Nata path... after i gave her the binoculars... then i should watch her on weekend at 9 am but i get a grey screen... so i don t see picture and cannot get fishing event ... funny thing is i can talk to father in the garage at 20h ... but the weekend after he is not there in the garage for fishing event ..... new bug?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
game still crash(blue or white scren)
For everyone else except 2 or 3 ppl it works. How come ? The problem is on your side, nothing to fix in the code.

PrEzi i m stuck in the Nata path... after i gave her the binoculars... then i should watch her on weekend at 9 am but i get a grey screen... so i don t see picture and cannot get fishing event ... funny thing is i can talk to father in the garage at 20h ... but the weekend after he is not there in the garage for fishing event ..... new bug?
Please upload a save just before the event so I can check which part of the code is borked. If possible also the few key points to replicate e.g. wait till 9 and to go garage -- fishing event should trigger but only a grey screen occurs.... etc. Thanks

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Hey, i am kinda stuck on the part where i have to pay the rent of the truck. My questlog says "I need to go with Tanya to the truck, but first i have to pay the rent." I dont know what to do. I went to the truck in every possible hours and no option to pay whatsoever. Ty in advance

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hey, i am kinda stuck on the part where i have to pay the rent of the truck. My questlog says "I need to go with Tanya to the truck, but first i have to pay the rent." I dont know what to do. I went to the truck in every possible hours and no option to pay whatsoever. Ty in advance
You need to call the truck guy via phone.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes