2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
How do I pay first rental of the truck? When I try to call Jorik I recive empty gray screen
You have the "Forward" button in the messages on your phone (you must click few times this button) and there you find the number of the guy with truck and there you pay him.

Reactions: Frenzzzzy

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Can you please remove from your qsp with cheats this "extended" content since it is not available anyway, because I am using these cheats and I got stuck on one roulette date because from what I was told this date is only available in the extended version.
Unless you have this extra files needed for the extended version and share them.
Just cheats no debugger/extended activated, as requested.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Just cheats no debugger/extended activated, as requested.
Thanks a lot. :cool:
And by the way, maybe you can help me and answer my earlier question about pool cleaning for Estela?

Can anyone tell me if there are any additional requirements to have access to pool cleaning for Estela ?
Because I'm playing based on what's in the walkthrough, and even though I helped her with the phone repair and didn't take money from her, I still don't have access to the pool cleaning option at her house.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
So, if the dating site in the father house only give me a white screen (nothing happen), does that mean I won't be able to do Lana and the gym since I can't meet basketball girl mother?

Any way around that? I kinda don't want to start a new save files to fix it, if it fix it.
nope it just a feature.... most white screens happen now cause u miss some prerequisite.....

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks a lot. :cool:
And by the way, maybe you can help me and answer my earlier question about pool cleaning for Estela?
the question is did u cheat friendship with estella cause she is the only one u bugg out if u cheated up her friendship

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
the question is did u cheat friendship with estella cause she is the only one u bugg out if u cheated up her friendship
The first time I tried it I used cheats with friendship added, but then I also tried playing with the second version of the cheats where these values were not added by default and I had the same problem.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
BTW there is a Betty Bug in the english version. when u have dinner with her in the restaurant (the sexszene one with the big heartshaped gift) it gives an error. if u switch to russian language it works. For people who are stuck at bettys stage: we watch all szenes with betty..... u get the message in the room if u have szenes 1-12 and 14.... i have no idea where szene 13 is but u seem to not need it... szene 15 is after u finish betty quests....

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
The first time I tried it I used cheats with friendship added, but then I also tried playing with the second version of the cheats where these values were not added by default and I had the same problem.
hmm did u maybe load in a former save where u still had the cheated friendship ??? i play with the normal cheat without friendship cheat and it worked just fine. after jorik told me his mom needs mobile repair i just did that than i didn t take the money and after that u start cleaning the pool once a day (or with cheat and reset of day several times between 9.00 and 18.00 ) after some time pictures of her change and u will get the put the drug into her purfume... etc etc

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
hmm did u maybe load in a former save where u still had the cheated friendship ??? i play with the normal cheat without friendship cheat and it worked just fine. after jorik told me his mom needs mobile repair i just did that than i didn t take the money and after that u start cleaning the pool once a day (or with cheat and reset of day several times between 9.00 and 18.00 ) after some time pictures of her change and u will get the put the drug into her purfume... etc etc
No I started new game with this second cheats version too, but I try again with this new third version of cheats without this extended content added.

gnaw007

Nov 13, 2017
My 1.8 Full walkthrough save file without extended content. ( BETTY - NOT LOVE; NATA - blackmail; MRS JONES - Dominate ;)

I dont line the random scene in spa, too hard to achive. And also Nika's walkthrough, too much drinks.

Reactions: 8797

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
is quest 13 for kate bugged? i can't seem to trigger it going to her office in the afternoon even after checking camera recordings

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
well i wrote a guide in how to proceed till the end several times now in this 72 long thread... i m not doin it again... search for my posts and u will eventually find it .... the walkthrough is nice but several questlines are intertwined and the walkthrough doesn t show what u should do chronologicaly ... i mean what quests ..... but to give u a hint... spa job comes first... tanja, jorik, mom, grace, truck, estella, laura and the friendship for betty are things u should do before university starts... rest i wouldn t even dream of starting before university cause so many things could bugg u out there ....

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
ps. there are 2 things people think are bugs wich aren t in their games... one is "watch al szenes with betty" i said what u need to continue in a post above .... the other one is with dave and his wife quests ... where u don t get the szenes at bathroom at 21.00. if u don t get those szenes its mostly not a bug but u missed some things when u did "walk through the house" step. mostly people miss one of the dinner szenes or the pool part of the walkthrough.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes