2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
did u peep through the hole in the wall AND got noticed ??? but did NOT stick your dick in then walk to kates office at 14.00 ?????
the walkthrough has that step as 25 and im still at 13? cuz i haven't been able to get the other thing to trigger. I also don't have the new spa room yet so idk how i can peep

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Wednesday december 4th. That's a school day. Try any work day @ 15:00 BEFORE september 1st? She's at home during the holiday on mon-fri. The game starts at the beginning of the holiday. School starts september 1st. That's why it's easiest to do that quest (and Tanya's quests) before september 1st. :)
Any other solution for this ? I always try to work through the game without a walkthrough but I got stuck and consulted it. I'd hate to have to restart.

opi1988

Jan 3, 2018
So im stuck, Nata Quest
13) We go to the father's room on the weekend (09:00). We talk with Nata. We choose. Two routes.
but instead of this i get this picutre below (check mom's phone) but i cant find it anywhere

And i cant trigger Dad
11) Talk to father on Thursday in the bedroom, then return there next
week.
aswell it doesnt show up

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
So im stuck, Nata Quest
13) We go to the father's room on the weekend (09:00). We talk with Nata. We choose. Two routes.
but instead of this i get this picutre below

And i cant trigger Dad

11) Talk to father on Thursday in the bedroom, then return there next
week.

aswell it doesnt show up
You must complete first all of the mom's (Sara) quests, including the additional ones listed in the walkthrough.
So depending on which route you choose with Sara here is information on what to do next because it looks like you only did quests 1-6 for her.

Code:
If you stayed in the room - Route 1 - Main quests have not been
implemented yet

If you did not stay in the room - Route 2 - Main quests have not been
implemented yet

If you kicked everyone out of the house - Route 3 - The main quests have
not yet been implemented

Route 1.
Additional scenes and quests for Mom.
1) We go to Mom's office. We talk to her.
2) We go to mom's room. Checking her phone.
3) On Sunday (18:00), we see Leo's car near the window in Mom's
house. Watching the scene.

Route 2.

Route 3.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
im an idiot thanks =)
No problem. :)
I'm still stuck on something in the game myself so I know what it's like and I've been trying to get through this latest update for the third day today, playing every time from scratch.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Any other solution for this ? I always try to work through the game without a walkthrough but I got stuck and consulted it. I'd hate to have to restart.
Either cheat and go back to a date before school started ... or keep playing and finish it after school year has ended and summer vacation started again.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017

fix for nata and basketball girl
bettys and lana are still bugged

also heres my save to help find the other bugs

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
1659367441409.png

Anyone know what scenes 8 and 10 are and what needs to be done to unlock them?
I think I've done everything listed for Tanya in the walkthrough but I still don't have those scenes.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
8 scene is sleeping in Tanya's house the text say its 6am. 10 scene is Tanya and Nata in the living room (dads house) having sex
Ok I see in walkthrough somthing like this:
"Her House
We go to bed in the guest room. (Sat-Sun - 23:00)"
:unsure: But I've tried even at different times and I don't have the option of sleeping in the guest room or anywhere else in her house.

Edit.
Ok I figured it out, I had to try to sleep in Grace's room first to get the possibility to sleep in the guest room unlocked.

Last edited:

akcsla

Mar 13, 2020
I need help!!
Nata route 1 -14.13) We go into the living room (College Holidays - 19:00) We look at Tanya and Nata.
When college holidays come, but tanya dosen't com my house.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
I need help!!
Nata route 1 -14.13) We go into the living room (College Holidays - 19:00) We look at Tanya and Nata.
When college holidays come, but tanya dosen't com my house.
college hollydays are from may to september or so, and u need to have nata quest finished and tanya s too

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
"14.12) We come back in a week and give Nata XTC-30tl. "

I need help with this quest, I have completed Jorik quest 11 but I can't do this quest with Nata.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes