2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

zxDARKzx

Sep 12, 2017
people tell me how to get all the scenes after the shower to get sms in your room further along the quest.19) View all the scenes with Betty.
20) We go to our room and get a message from Betty. here

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
2.png
help, where and when is the 2nd date with her?
how do you unlock these scenes?
BTY.png
error.png
and an error on scene 11

Last edited:

Syrune

Dec 1, 2016
Help! Can't get this screen, also tried to switch to russian, still not work
Open start.qsp with the editor and look for the location natasexmankit... add another end at the bottom of that location, there must be 4 end's one under the other

Kevinyip93

Jul 10, 2018
Anyone knows how to change the friendship points? I just met Estela, and the friendship is 100, as someone mentioned before, maybe this is the reason why I can't clean the pool.

Don't know what happened, I'm pretty sure I start the new game and didn't cheat for friendship.

1660055101095.png

Syrune

Dec 1, 2016
Anyone knows how to change the friendship points? I just met Estela, and the friendship is 100, as someone mentioned before, maybe this is the reason why I can't clean the pool.

Don't know what happened, I'm pretty sure I start the new game and didn't cheat for friendship.

View attachment 1974603
The cheat start.qsp adds 100 friendship for all chars I think
Cleaning the pool is once in a day, if you're using the cheat (you are) you need to click reset day

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017

View attachment 1974603
yep thats why u cannot clean the pool Estella is the only one that cannot be cheatet with friendship or she bugs out... no reset day or anything will help sorry.... if u want her u have to start new game ....

Kevinyip93

Jul 10, 2018
Got the same problem, when I click college, just got a blank screen and not thing happened, I can't take the exam, which also affects Nata's route, When I need to see Nata and Tanya's scene.

Reactions: 切除手术

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
cant triger Kate
25.Look through the hole in your spa room until one of the girls notices Alex
my save

Timoha

Aug 15, 2017
Who knows how to give XTC-30 to Nata (quest 14.12) .... where and when ??? Return after one week to the pool is nothing happing

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes