2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Radisli

Jul 22, 2020
I'm unable to give XTC-30 to Nata Is there a fix for this?
I think for Nata i need the photosets, but can't find where to trigger them.

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
well since i have full safe of .017 i loaded it in and tryed the new content ( i tryed to do a 0.18 from scratch but the version has bugs again that where not in the 0.17 version wich was almost bug free) well now i could finish nika s questline even if it is a hard and long grind....... and some things u have to do over and over and over again (and its not statet in the walkthrough) then i wantet to do the kate questline but it is absolutly bugged out .... i m stuck at the look through the hole till one of the girls notices u .... with about 100 days and looking through the hole the whole day i managed to get 6 or 7 different szenes not more and only 1 szene was longer ( a blond that u get solo earlier gets licked and fingered by a redhead) other szenes are golden bikini, red bikini, white bikini, some naked breasts. so i wonder has anyone finished that questline already ?? or are we all stuck there ????
ps. I just found out that quest is not bugged but what u need is several months to complete it and u are not allowed to use day cheat. start with a monday morning at 9 am at the spa - go to your hole and look through it the whole day. most of the time something will happen and u see one of the girls. after spa is closed go home and sleep till morning repeat this every day from mo-fri. after some weeks u will have met with all the visitours in the sauna and the szenes with them will change. continue with your routine. after some months of doin that jorik will send u a message and u agree to let him watch too. contine our routine some weeks later he will come to u and join some busty women and has sex with them. (u almost are through this grind now) i think it was in the same week that happend that the big busted with the golden bikini caught me watching her through the hole. contine with goin to kates office at 14.00.

Last edited:

aldo1985

Apr 27, 2017
help please I'm stuck at this point after entering nika's house I can't go beyond 6) Talk to her at the bar (Need to have access to SHRT.VI)
7) Pick up goods for Nika in the Mall
what do i do exactly thank you very much

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
help please I'm stuck at this point after entering nika's house I can't go beyond 6) Talk to her at the bar (Need to have access to SHRT.VI)
7) Pick up goods for Nika in the Mall
what do i do exactly thank you very much
u drink in the bar 20 times or more every time u will get another szene at her home ... at some point u can talk to her at the bar ...

steffan00

Apr 4, 2020
open the qsp with the editor go to location bettykitchen line 330... there's a missing bracket like it says something like "<<$bettyicon>" is missing ">" at the end... some lines below that, there's another error that is exactly the same... line 430 or so?
there are 2 more errors of the same type in location basketball lines 25 and 29; it says:
25 '<center><<$alexicon><em>The girl plays basketball</em>'
29 '<<$alexicon><em>She passed me the ball and immediately began to try steal him.</em>'
it should say:
25 '<center><<$alexicon>><em>The girl plays basketball</em>'
29 '<<$alexicon>><em>She passed me the ball and immediately began to try steal him.</em>'
In with folder i can find this qsp file ?

aldo1985

Apr 27, 2017
u drink in the bar 20 times or more every time u will get another szene at her home ... at some point u can talk to her at the bar ...
i have already passed this part i am stuck immediately after finding the video in nika's house

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
i have already passed this part i am stuck immediately after finding the video in nika's house
u examined the rooms found the video watched it and got caught by her ??? well if u think u are done u are wrong. first u have to watch shrt.vi if u have no access to that mobile phone app u are stuck. if u can watch shrt.vi watch the new pics videos that are there and continue to drink in the bar till one time u can talk to her in the bar .

Reactions: aldo1985

balara

May 12, 2017
Someone share latest start.qsp i accidentally copied older cheat now have to download whole game again

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
1 July when i click on College i have only white screen and text box witch "Exam time".

How to fix this ?

View attachment 1999715
well u should have read the walkthrough or at least the ingame texts .... u need to at least have visitet 100 lessons (the book things when u are in college) or u need 20k money to bribe the dean.... you picture shows u have neither ...

krozus

Mar 18, 2019
1 July when i click on College i have only white screen and text box witch "Exam time".

How to fix this ?

View attachment 1999715
I have the exact same problem and i have far more as 100 lessons.
So i used the QSP save editor and search for exam u get 3 option 1) exam it already is on 1. 2) exam1st it is on 0. 3) payexam it is on 0. I switched payexam to 1 and i can pay for exam.
Make sure u have the 20k cash.

steffan00

Apr 4, 2020
I have the exact same problem and i have far more as 100 lessons.
So i used the QSP save editor and search for exam u get 3 option 1) exam it already is on 1. 2) exam1st it is on 0. 3) payexam it is on 0. I switched payexam to 1 and i can pay for exam.
Make sure u have the 20k cash.
It works. THX

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes