2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

gnaw007

Nov 13, 2017
Does anybody can tell me why
(透过水疗室的洞看,直到其中一个女孩注意到
亚历克斯) this sense still cannot find
SPA的随机代码太复杂了.. 要试很多次, 可以修改一下让随机值比较集中

Thanks but can you please explain how I can put the file in the game.Cant figure it out.
put here "C:\[your ID]\Document\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\[id]\"

Reactions: Melonsoldat

crazyrock7

Feb 2, 2018
Hi Guys
I'm going to do NATA quest 15.7) We go to the kitchen on Sunday at 03:00,
and I only got this...
1663077094774.png Did I do something wrong?

crazyrock7

Feb 2, 2018
Open start.qsp with the editor and look for the location natasexmankit... add another end at the bottom of that location, there must be 4 end's one under the other
Unfortunately I don't know how to open start.qsp with the editor ...
I tried to open it with notepad, but I can't find "natasexmankit", there's just a bunch of garbled characters, just like this below
1663248922025.png

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
who knows when the new version of the game will be released
to my understanding he was russian so i dont think for a good while. to be honest this kinda gos for most QSP games as most creators were russian.
a good example would be avengers right before the war he got back to work on son of a bitch. then boom war, cut from all money and needs to flee. some creators somehow lasted like this guy but once the draft started everyone went quite. some are back but alot are not

A1061946707

Jan 14, 2022
14.9) We go into Nata's room (SPA - 12:00-13:00).

19) We look through all the scenes with Betty.

Request help

and error: Tanya,Initial age: 35

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

darkman-999

Aug 9, 2020
Thx a lot thats helped me, the walktrough ist sometimes terrible.

Edit.
Ok I figured it out, I had to try to sleep in Grace's room first to get the possibility to sleep in the guest room unlocked.
[/QUOTE]

darkman-999

Aug 9, 2020
Hi there, i need your support. Can't trigger on Nata Route Walktrough step 15.3 "We go into the living room (Holidays 19:00) We look at Tanya and Nata."
When are the Hoidays (month/year) to trigger the event?

darkman-999

Aug 9, 2020
Hi there, i need your support. Can't trigger on Nata Route Walktrough step 15.3 "We go into the living room (Holidays 19:00) We look at Tanya and Nata."
When are the Hoidays (month/year) to trigger the event?
Edit:
I figured it out myself.
1. Holidays begin on June 1st after successful completion of the exam. Then Tanya comes back to clean ;-)
2. in location 'exam1st' line 19 a 'c' is missing. It must be: if colcount >= 100:

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
to my understanding he was russian so i dont think for a good while. to be honest this kinda gos for most QSP games as most creators were russian.
a good example would be avengers right before the war he got back to work on son of a bitch. then boom war, cut from all money and needs to flee. some creators somehow lasted like this guy but once the draft started everyone went quite. some are back but alot are not
update to my post. hes back and i was right. the war got to him so he needed to flee.

if you enjoy the game now would be a good time to support because he definitely needs the help

still no word on the other qsp creators thou hope their doing ok

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes