2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Aliro333

Jan 8, 2019
update to my post. hes back and i was right. the war got to him so he needed to flee.

if you enjoy the game now would be a good time to support because he definitely needs the help

still no word on the other qsp creators thou hope their doing ok
I would support it, but it is possible to pay only in rubles. Maybe the author can offer an alternative payment method?It would be great if someone would ask him, since I don't have such an opportunity.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
I would support it, but it is possible to pay only in rubles. Maybe the author can offer an alternative payment method?It would be great if someone would ask him, since I don't have such an opportunity.
as long as your not in Russia i think rubles still work for patron. that and normal money like the dollar works perfectly

i know rubles don't work coming out of russia. hell he and a bunch of other creators like tower and wefson probably weren't making any money as they couldn't access the bank. once they were out they could get payed again. in otherwords as long as your or the creators not in russia (and if you are, may god grant you safty for times ahead) it shouldn't be a problem

Aliro333

Jan 8, 2019
as long as your not in Russia i think rubles still work for patron. that and normal money like the dollar works perfectly

i know rubles don't work coming out of russia. hell he and a bunch of other creators like tower and wefson probably weren't making any money as they couldn't access the bank. once they were out they could get payed again. in otherwords as long as your or the creators not in russia (and if you are, may god grant you safty for times ahead) it shouldn't be a problem
That's the thing, I'm in Russia and I only have rubles. I could pay in rubles, but through what to do it? That's why I want to contact the author of the game. You can use other resources to pay for, say, the purchase of a new version of the game and pay every time a new version is released.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
That's the thing, I'm in Russia and I only have rubles. I could pay in rubles, but through what to do it? That's why I want to contact the author of the game. You can use other resources to pay for, say, the purchase of a new version of the game and pay every time a new version is released.
That i do not know. Patreon is really the only way he dos payments as of now. Their simple, easy and secure. The thing is like i mentioned before as long as your not in Russia i think rubles still work when used outside. That is as long as its not transferred thru your countrys banks as their all banned and person nan grata right now.

in otherwords I’m prity sure your money still works, its your payment methods that dos not work as things like paypal and visa will not accept transfers from your banks or government.

Aliro333

Jan 8, 2019
I mean, do you have the opportunity to write to the author through Patreon and ask if it is possible to pay in rubles specifically for each new version? If so, please describe how this can be done. If he is Russian, he can have a Sberbank card. For example, I can transfer money to him and write to the mail, and he will send me a link to the new version of the game.

padder

May 5, 2018
Only link that works is from uploadhaven, and when you press it it just asks you if you want Macaffee and 7 other products... Fucking scam. Mods dropping the ball on this one.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Only link that works is from uploadhaven, and when you press it it just asks you if you want Macaffee and 7 other products... Fucking scam. Mods dropping the ball on this one.
Use "report" in OP and ask mods for re-upload new working links.

zxDARKzx

Sep 12, 2017
the game for patron was released for 16 and 7 the rest will be released at the end of November or in December

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Extacity 0.15 Cheat Version - UPDATE 1.1:
--fixed Tanya/Maid quest (sauna)
--added people cheats in the people page

In the next version I will be fixing bugs and I might add the extended version including content....
Not yet sure about it, but I already have all the necessary "ingredients" :cool:
work in v0.18?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes