2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I am trying to do a Sara (mom) route either route 1 or 2 and the talk to mom at 2000 in living room isn't doing anything whats missing?

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
For dad's quest get rid of the girls: The second girl in the gym on the weekend - 12:00.

Which gym is the quest referring to, gym in house or the gym with basketball court?

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
Can someone helo me with Nata message quest? She supposed to text me at downtow but nothing happens. I use v0.20 extended with the cheat qsp.

Last edited:

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
Can someone helo me with Nata message quest? She supposed to text me at downtow but nothing happens. I use v0.20 extended with the cheat qsp.
are you using an old save or did u edit ur save? Loading ur save, it seems like the bathroom scene isn't working because it's just a blank screen and that is probably why it isn't triggering. New save that lets you start the call

Last edited:
Reactions: elmebeteg91

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
I need some help again. Im trying to do Betty quest , Im at her 11. scene at the kitchen but i get this error message.
Here is my save.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hunter67

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I need some help again. Im trying to do Betty quest , Im at her 11. scene at the kitchen but i get this error message.
Here is my save.
:unsure: If I remember correctly I think that in this case I changed the language in game to russian for a while before starting this quest and then it was possible to complete it, and then I changed the language to english afterwards.
So try this solutions.

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
:unsure: If I remember correctly I think that in this case I changed the language in game to russian for a while before starting this quest and then it was possible to complete it, and then I changed the language to english afterwards.
So try this solutions.
Yes it worked. Thank You.
Now I only need Her 15. scene, any tips?

Update : Found it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario4don

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Are there places outside the house where I can find sex with Betty
19) We look through all the scenes with Betty.
Look at "Additional scenes and quests for Betty." if you have all scenes which are there mentioned.
Remember that you have to go to college already as well, because one scene is when MC comes back from college with her.

landrey1986

Jun 10, 2017
Look at "Additional scenes and quests for Betty." if you have all scenes which are there mentioned.
Remember that you have to go to college already as well, because one scene is when MC comes back from college with her.
Thanks. where to find scenes 11 13 14 15

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Thanks. where to find scenes 11 13 14 15
Betty scene 11 - Kitchen (Fri - 19:00).

Betty scene 13 - go to sleep with her at night and wake up with her and she will have sex with you in the morning but i cannot remember if it was 22.00 or 23 or midnight (probably midnight iirc).

Betty scene 14 - taxi Friday at 16:00 so you must work as taxi driver in these hours and then she should appear at 16:00 .

Betty scene 15 - it seems to me that this scene for Betty is when you choose between Route 1 and Route 2 for her.

Reactions: Cesarbr

landrey1986

Jun 10, 2017
Can you please post the save before
21) Choose an option (The story with Betty will depend on your choice) Route 1 - Love. Route 2 - Friendship

Mario223

Jan 18, 2022
2 филиала мамы не работают? в 2 ветках я не могу попасть в дом Лео. Пишет: «Мне не нужно ехать к Льву прямо сейчас». Являются ли эти ошибки или конец истории в этой версии?

Оно работает. Сначала я прошел квест с наблюдением в будние дни в 12. Потом о лаборатории и наблюдении в 12 по выходным.

Last edited:

Mario223

Jan 18, 2022
There is a bug with leo's house when you try to get proof for sara's route 2 path. *I don't have to go to leo right now* pops up every time.
first go through the quest to search the house on weekdays at 12, and only then to the quest with the laboratory.

Reactions: bunder23
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes