2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Can someone tell me how I can put the drug in Grace's oil please? As much as I repeat the scene, it doesn't work. Something similar happens to me when I have to put the same drug in Laura's room at 10. It's as if I didn't have it and I have 6 vials of XTC-10gs. Thank you so much

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
Can someone tell me how I can put the drug in Grace's oil please? As much as I repeat the scene, it doesn't work. Something similar happens to me when I have to put the same drug in Laura's room at 10. It's as if I didn't have it and I have 6 vials of XTC-10gs. Thank you so much
you go to your room in the spa job for grace. Laura's questline is bugged atm unless you downgrade your qsp to version 18.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I have other problems. in the route nº 11 of the tutorial. I have taken photos of all the girls. I return Thursday at 12 to the father's room and he does not indicate anything else. Can you help me, please?

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
I have other problems. in the route nº 11 of the tutorial. I have taken photos of all the girls. I return Thursday at 12 to the father's room and he does not indicate anything else. Can you help me, please?
I'm not sure what quest you are talking about?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Soo only your opinion matters? It might be unimportant to you but to others it might be important besides it only takes about 5 minutes to add that feature, so your argument is groundless and pointless I asked another dev once how long it would take to add that feature, they said it's as easy as flipping a light switch . So cleaning the code and adding the option to give the player the option to renaming the mc takes only 5 extra minutes.
Are we really doing this? Okay... :unsure:

M8, you're commenting on something posted in 2021. And(!) I would advise you to understand in what context it was posted. Ffs! Trying to score a point over a post from 2021, when the game was in a totally different state? But yeah... In General? Imho it's better to have a less buggy game (and it had a crap ton of bugs back then) than adding more features (that will add nothing to the game itself) which can lead to even more bugs. Even in 2023 (2y later lolz) I still stand by that. Gl with that?

Btw, that co-worker touch you in funny places ... or something? MC's name clearly got you rattled :giggle::devilish:

• Angry
Reactions: Key.key06

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
I mean dad's mission in the tutorial. In which you have to visit the father several times to take pictures of him fucking a girl. I don't know if I'm explaining myself well, sorry
well after you take the picture on thursday, ur done with that quest and you can just move on

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
if u mess ups mother route change LEOSAYOK=O and LEOSAYKICK=1
change that before you go to talk with mom saturday 11.00 living room

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Is anybody knows where and when possible to give to Nata XTS-30gs ???? Please HELP !!!!
If you mean this quest on route 1 with Nata then in my opinion it has been bugged for a long time and has not been fixed so far, because I also can never do it because the option to give it XTS-30gs simply does not appear.
However I do not know if this quest works normally on route 2 as this path does not interest me, so I have not tried it.

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
If you mean this quest on route 1 with Nata then in my opinion it has been bugged for a long time and has not been fixed so far, because I also can never do it because the option to give it XTS-30gs simply does not appear.
However I do not know if this quest works normally on route 2 as this path does not interest me, so I have not tried it.
seems like that route is for piss content, if u said no to piss content then you can't give her the xts-30

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
i cant triger Angelica, walkthrough say 12.Angelica will come to Alex's room (Father's House) (Saturday -14.00)

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes