2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
I mean dad's mission in the tutorial. In which you have to visit the father several times to take pictures of him fucking a girl. I don't know if I'm explaining myself well, sorry
well after you take the picture on thursday, ur done with that quest and you can just move on

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
if u mess ups mother route change LEOSAYOK=O and LEOSAYKICK=1
change that before you go to talk with mom saturday 11.00 living room

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Is anybody knows where and when possible to give to Nata XTS-30gs ???? Please HELP !!!!
If you mean this quest on route 1 with Nata then in my opinion it has been bugged for a long time and has not been fixed so far, because I also can never do it because the option to give it XTS-30gs simply does not appear.
However I do not know if this quest works normally on route 2 as this path does not interest me, so I have not tried it.

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
If you mean this quest on route 1 with Nata then in my opinion it has been bugged for a long time and has not been fixed so far, because I also can never do it because the option to give it XTS-30gs simply does not appear.
However I do not know if this quest works normally on route 2 as this path does not interest me, so I have not tried it.
seems like that route is for piss content, if u said no to piss content then you can't give her the xts-30

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
i cant triger Angelica, walkthrough say 12.Angelica will come to Alex's room (Father's House) (Saturday -14.00)

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
How to get bottle of wine from mall, this is for mom(sara) quest?

Also how long before wine is delivered

Last edited:

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
lust is 34 and frienship 100
this is my save
Looks like you went to her apartment too early and trigger a scene ahead of time so that's why shes not there. I have no idea how to fix it sry. I do have a save that starts in the room.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes