• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
How to get bottle of wine from mall, this is for mom(sara) quest?

Also how long before wine is delivered

Last edited:

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
lust is 34 and frienship 100
this is my save
Looks like you went to her apartment too early and trigger a scene ahead of time so that's why shes not there. I have no idea how to fix it sry. I do have a save that starts in the room.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I tried to do the weekday one as well, it said the same thing, so I'm not sure if triggering the lab first was the mistake
Edit: nvm i figured it out, thanks
Can you tell us how you solved the registry of Leo's house, please? I visit it every day at 12 and the same message comes out

landrey1986

Jun 10, 2017
does anyone have a save with betty
21) Choose an option (The story with Betty will depend on your choice) Route 1 - Love. Route 2 - Friendship

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
So u have to not trigger the lab event and just go to his house at 12. I mite have remember wrong but I believe that’s what I did
Do you have a save prior to activating the lab? If you have it I would appreciate it. I find it strange that it won't let me do it if I have the mission to go to Leo's house active. Thank you so much

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
Do you have a save prior to activating the lab? If you have it I would appreciate it. I find it strange that it won't let me do it if I have the mission to go to Leo's house active. Thank you so much
Sry I don’t have a save for it and this route has no scenes with sara(mom) in it. Also not able to access anything this week cuz no computer.

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

landrey1986

Jun 10, 2017
does anyone have a save with betty
21) Choose an option (The story with Betty will depend on your choice) Route 1 - Love. Route 2 - Friendship

Reactions: Arvind
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes