2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I tried to do the weekday one as well, it said the same thing, so I'm not sure if triggering the lab first was the mistake
Edit: nvm i figured it out, thanks
Can you tell us how you solved the registry of Leo's house, please? I visit it every day at 12 and the same message comes out

landrey1986

Jun 10, 2017
does anyone have a save with betty
21) Choose an option (The story with Betty will depend on your choice) Route 1 - Love. Route 2 - Friendship

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
So u have to not trigger the lab event and just go to his house at 12. I mite have remember wrong but I believe that’s what I did
Do you have a save prior to activating the lab? If you have it I would appreciate it. I find it strange that it won't let me do it if I have the mission to go to Leo's house active. Thank you so much

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
Do you have a save prior to activating the lab? If you have it I would appreciate it. I find it strange that it won't let me do it if I have the mission to go to Leo's house active. Thank you so much
Sry I don’t have a save for it and this route has no scenes with sara(mom) in it. Also not able to access anything this week cuz no computer.

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

landrey1986

Jun 10, 2017
does anyone have a save with betty
21) Choose an option (The story with Betty will depend on your choice) Route 1 - Love. Route 2 - Friendship

Reactions: Arvind

lablob

Jul 6, 2017
Anyone have a save where you go one of Leo's path?
I have restarted the game a couple of times to try, but ending up only the father's path every time.

Reactions: Lord_everhard

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
patreon latest post

Don't pay here
Extacity moved to Discord

From now on, I will drop links to the new version there.
If you want to get access to the group, subscribe or send a donation on my boosty page, or payeer or crypto.
PM me & I will drop invite link to Discord.
boosty -
PAYEER Wallet - P1088330490
Crypto wallet - bc1qs0a5598rz6av80v2qe8dak9rprt90yfld3np5p
Sorry Tagging You but Has Anyone Heard anything about the game Game on Discord? or is this one of those games that Never get tagged Abandoned?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Kate quest 10 is bugged for me. After finding ring at the beach and bringing it to her office at 9, there is no option to enter her apartment at 18h. Any solution for this or should i just give up?

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
Kate quest 10 is bugged for me. After finding ring at the beach and bringing it to her office at 9, there is no option to enter her apartment at 18h. Any solution for this or should i just give up?
downgrade your ver to .18 to get pass that step.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes