• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

windyp

Aug 5, 2016
So if i understand it right, there's no cheat to increase friendship since it may break the game right ?

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I had no problem to use cheat engine on friendship. But I am not very far in the game. I have to say the worktrough is not the easiest to follow, to say it in a polite way.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
cant get the spa to trigger so i can go to kates office,ive done the freinds quest & got the drug ,any ideas as the walkthrough is all over the place

Tbone221

Aug 27, 2018
I swear these qsp games never go without bugs. Im stuck with mom quest route 3 and betty after I bought her the swinging chair, bough max flowers from shop but in the kitchen on friday nothing happens. No need diologue in the pool either.

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
I swear these qsp games never go without bugs. Im stuck with mom quest route 3 and betty after I bought her the swinging chair, bough max flowers from shop but in the kitchen on friday nothing happens. No need diologue in the pool either.
to trigger the betty scene in the kitchen, you need like really high lust or affection, and as for mom quest route 3, which step are you stuck on?

Last edited:

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
If I remember correctly for Betty You need at least 40 friendship points to trigger the date. And a bit of advice , if You doing the date the second time when you have sex with Her change the language to russian, there is an error if You doing it in english.
As for the Mom , You need to do Her quest with the 0.20 qsp without cheats ( at least for Me it only worked with that qsp ).
If You blackmailed the father then You need to do the stepmom quest when She helps You make money by the taxi job. After She says the money was transferred You go to the bank , and at the end of the bank dialog the mc says something like " Mom will be happy" then You need to go and talk to Mom at 17:00 at saturday in the living room. Maybe She needs more friendship point, not sure about that.
I hope this helps.

Edit: If You did NOT blackmailed the Father , and told Nata about Him cheating , then I think You can't do Mom route 3.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes