2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
so i figure out the problem, its bugged in version 21 and when i downgraded to .18 the icon popped up, I haven't tried .20.
Bug is in.20 too. The but that's not the worst. There's an error message that pop on the friday 19:00 (ith flower) quest with Betty that seems to be the last sex scene before i get to make a choice that basically bottlenecks the whole game for me. That or i haven't figured out all of her scene. And i have redone all of the ones in the walkthrough. Multiple times.... Anyway...

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
Bug is in.20 too. The but that's not the worst. There's an error message that pop on the friday 19:00 (ith flower) quest with Betty that seems to be the last sex scene before i get to make a choice that basically bottlenecks the whole game for me. That or i haven't figured out all of her scene. And i have redone all of the ones in the walkthrough. Multiple times.... Anyway...
if ur talking about betty's friday kitchen scene, you need to change the lang to russian and then switch back after you finish that scene

Reactions: megaera

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
version .18 was also bugged. .17 is the only one that debugged both of those problems. i've linked the file is someone needs a hand too.

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
version .18 was also bugged. .17 is the only one that debugged both of those problems. i've linked the file is someone needs a hand too.
hmm, the icon popped up for me when i downgraded to .18 for lauren. as for betty, changing the language to russian for the scene is much easier then downgrading.

Last edited:

Abbat

Jul 21, 2017
father's house, not sure what date/time tho
she needs to be photographed in her father's bedroom on Tuesday at 12:00, but for this you need to get to know her through roulette, I ordered a meeting in roulette on my PC, but I don’t know where to go to the meeting and this quest is not displayed in the tasks! I'm stuck on my father's quests
7) We go to the father's room on Tuesday (12:00). You need an acquaintance with the Black Panther ( pink panther ). You need to use PC dating. We talk with the Panther. Taking a photo.

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
she needs to be photographed in her father's bedroom on Tuesday at 12:00, but for this you need to get to know her through roulette, I ordered a meeting in roulette on my PC, but I don’t know where to go to the meeting and this quest is not displayed in the tasks! I'm stuck on my father's quests
7) We go to the father's room on Tuesday (12:00). You need an acquaintance with the Black Panther ( pink panther ). You need to use PC dating. We talk with the Panther. Taking a photo.
when you order her on the pc, it tells you where to meet her if you read the text.

Reactions: Abbat

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
When you "order" her the dialog says where and when the meeting is. Probably at the father house on saturday. If you did not meet her then find her again in the rulett and read the conversation. BTW a window will pop up if you are at the correct house when the meeting happens. After you have sex with panther , go to father room at Tuesday at 12:00 and take pictures of father fucking panther.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Nata, per walkthrough:

"14.9) We go into Nata's room (SPA - 12:00-13:00)
14.10) We talk with Nata at the pool (Sunday - 12:00)
Choosing an option
14.11) Complete quest 11 Jorik
14.12) We come back in a week and give Nata XTC-30tl.
(If you chose pissing, then you definitely need to drink coffee in the kitchen)
14.13) We go into the living room (College Holidays - 19:00) We look at Tanya and Nata.
14.14) Add to the steam machine XTC-30tl (SPA - 16:00)"
Went to her spa room, talked at the pool, made the choice, completed Jorik's quest.

Then nothing.

Abbat

Jul 21, 2017
When you "order" her the dialog says where and when the meeting is. Probably at the father house on saturday. If you did not meet her then find her again in the rulett and read the conversation. BTW a window will pop up if you are at the correct house when the meeting happens. After you have sex with panther , go to father room at Tuesday at 12:00 and take pictures of father fucking panther.
the fact of the matter is that I can’t re-order it in roulette, but where to go for a meeting to get to know her and then take a picture of my father, I didn’t find where it says when I ordered it in roulette I read it briefly, hoping to look later in quests

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
the fact of the matter is that I can’t re-order it in roulette, but where to go for a meeting to get to know her and then take a picture of my father, I didn’t find where it says when I ordered it in roulette I read it briefly, hoping to look later in quests
You dont need to know her. After the sex with her just go to father room Tuesday 12:00 and take pictures. this will advance father quest.

Abbat

Jul 21, 2017
You dont need to know her. After the sex with her just go to father room Tuesday 12:00 and take pictures. this will advance father quest.
wonderful, so where do I have to go so that I get sex with her, everyone is so smart, I just didn’t get an answer to a simple question, where this meeting with her is scheduled!

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes