2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
How to get scenes 11, 13 and 15 with Betty
stuck on
19) We look through all the scenes with Betty.
20) We go to our room and get a message from Betty.
21) Choose an option (The story with Betty will depend on your choice) Route 1 - Love. Route 2 - Friendship.
Betty scene 11 - Kitchen (Fri - 19:00).

Betty scene 13 - go to sleep with her at night and wake up with her and she will have sex with you in the morning but i cannot remember if it was 22.00 or 23 or midnight (probably midnight iirc).

Betty scene 15 - it seems to me that this scene for Betty is when you choose between Route 1 and Route 2 for her.

Reactions: Abbat

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
13 i m missing too but u don t need to have 13 to get the we look through all the szenes with betty .... 15 is after u choose a way....

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
how to access SHRT.VI
thats not too easy to answer ... but well i try. first complete nata quest 14.14 or 15.14 ( walkthrough numbers hope u have it ready) than u have to do Dave and Scarlett quests ( his wife) to get access to Lana. do her quests till stage 22. than continue with kates quest do her 14th quest step. after that u can do Mrs. Robinson quest line. complete it and u have access to shirt.VI.

Reactions: Abbat

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
to progres with dasha i need to have complete 19 eva quests, who is eva i dont see her on list, is it in diferent name?

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
to progres with dasha i need to have complete 19 eva quests, who is eva i dont see her on list, is it in diferent name?
i don t know what walkthrough u are readin but EVA walkthrough is right after Dasha walkthrough also in red in the 21 walkthrough u just need to read carefully. its there.

regar_01

May 17, 2018
can some one help with this did work 10 times but still it shows nothing to talk lana quest at hospital
7.10) Go to work (10 days).

7.11) Talk with the girl at the reception.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
can some one help with this did work 10 times but still it shows nothing to talk lana quest at hospital
7.10) Go to work (10 days).

7.11) Talk with the girl at the reception.
well don t cheat it ... start monday work, than go home sleep, repeat tuesday, etc etc till your next week on wednesday... when u talk than to the receptionist she should talk to u

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
i don t know what walkthrough u are readin but EVA walkthrough is right after Dasha walkthrough also in red in the 21 walkthrough u just need to read carefully. its there.
o ye you right, didnt saw that
tnx

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
for all that struggle with this game... even if it looks like it, it is NOT a sandbox game... there are a few girls u can do whenever u want to but not many ... most u have to do in a specific order to not bug out or get stuck at some times. most girls are somehow connected to others. read the walkthrough BEFORE u start a quesline of a girl. spa job. tanya and grace and jorik and Mom are mandatory to start. with spa job u also start kates quest. Jorik u need for the drugs. Estella and laura are independent. u can do them whenever u want. all the other questlines i wouldn t start before university starts. Well u can bring bettys friendship over 30 and anns over 30 if u want. As soon as university starts almost all the questlines are intertwined. so read carefully in the walkthrough. several quests need natas quest at step 14.14 or 15.14 for example. to get there u have to startet university and get to the first holliday of University i think it was mai or june. or u cannot do the step where u have to get drug xts 30 (or what ever its called) into sauna. etc etc .... read do the quests in order and fap ;)

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
im stuck at dasha 26. sunday coffe, when i meet her she left and it say maybe she left in toilet but its empty
my save

bsmprod

Sep 3, 2017
Need help with Eva,
5) Go to the bathroom at 8:00 or 20:00 (Except Saturday) - keep getting popup "Eva is in Bathroom"
6) Check 3 camera records (Need to have XTC-20gs in taxi) - all cam record are empty nothing to watch

Any idea how to proceed next ...

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes