2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
I'm stuck on some quests, Lana, Nika and Ann
lanas questline has no bug so u should be able to do all the quest steps. Nika same no bugs in there. Ann has a bug where u cannot enter her apartment at 8 am on saturday morning. same bug as with laura where u cannot add the drug in her room at 10 am in the morning. solution: copy your safe into a .18 safegame ordner. load that safe in .18 extacity game. do the quest there than safe. export it into your .21 safegameordner. start .21 extacity game load the safegame back in and voila u can continue the questlines. i m sure there are other solutions but i haven t found an easier one (prerequesite u still have a .18 extacity game on your pc. )

May 25, 2020
lanas questline has no bug so u should be able to do all the quest steps. Nika same no bugs in there. Ann has a bug where u cannot enter her apartment at 8 am on saturday morning. same bug as with laura where u cannot add the drug in her room at 10 am in the morning. solution: copy your safe into a .18 safegame ordner. load that safe in .18 extacity game. do the quest there than safe. export it into your .21 safegameordner. start .21 extacity game load the safegame back in and voila u can continue the questlines. i m sure there are other solutions but i haven t found an easier one (prerequesite u still have a .18 extacity game on your pc. )
My problem in Lana and Laura's quest is the same, in Nika's I can't put the second drug in the bar, and in Lana's she doesn't show up to talk to the receptionist after 10 days

LrgeDick

Oct 3, 2020
I´m having trouble to find the older women that has a daughter for the 2nd time using the app, she told that it would be the same time and place than before, but I don´t remenber what time and where exactly.
Capturar.JPG

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
My problem in Lana and Laura's quest is the same, in Nika's I can't put the second drug in the bar, and in Lana's she doesn't show up to talk to the receptionist after 10 days
first off all i answered your problem with lana a page before or even on this page.... DON T cheat those 10 days. go to work on monday. go home sleep go to work on tuesday go home sleep. do this till 10 das are over ... than YOU talk to the receptionist. not lana.

Nika... in this game u have to grind a bit. on the stage watch Nikas behavior at midnight bedroom etc etc ... its NOT a onetime thing.. do it over and over than meet her at her pool and THEN go to bar again

May 25, 2020
Nika's I managed to do, but in the Lana's quest, even doing what you said is not working, I did it in .21 without cheat and it didn't work, in .18 without cheat and it didn't work, .20 didn't work either

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Nika's I managed to do, but in the Lana's quest, even doing what you said is not working, I did it in .21 without cheat and it didn't work, in .18 without cheat and it didn't work, .20 didn't work either
than u miss a must have queststep before the hospital...

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
So, I managed to fix my mistake and can spy through the hole in the wall, but I only get a message "There is no one in the sauna right now" The only scene I got was with the investor I send to Dave and nothing after.
Can someone help?

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
So, I managed to fix my mistake and can spy through the hole in the wall, but I only get a message "There is no one in the sauna right now" The only scene I got was with the investor I send to Dave and nothing after.
Can someone help?
said the answer 1 or 2 pages back. first no cheating with day works. u get only 1 szene a day. if u had 1 its over for that day. reset day doesn t do shit. so how to do it. first it takes a while till the girl with the golden bikini spots u. so what to do. go to spa on monday watch till u get szene. if u get none well u skipped to monday without sleeping at home. ITS A MUST DO: SLEEP EVERY DAY AT HOME. use the eye to spot till szene if one happend. go home sleep till next day go to spa spy till szene... rince and repeat till u are on saturday, THEN u can reverse the day back to monday if u want. Reminder: there will be no szene and no progress as long as u don t sleep at home till the next morning .

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
said the answer 1 or 2 pages back. first no cheating with day works. u get only 1 szene a day. if u had 1 its over for that day. reset day doesn t do shit. so how to do it. first it takes a while till the girl with the golden bikini spots u. so what to do. go to spa on monday watch till u get szene. if u get none well u skipped to monday without sleeping at home. ITS A MUST DO: SLEEP EVERY DAY AT HOME. use the eye to spot till szene if one happend. go home sleep till next day go to spa spy till szene... rince and repeat till u are on saturday, THEN u can reverse the day back to monday if u want. Reminder: there will be no szene and no progress as long as u don t sleep at home till the next morning .
Thanks for that! I actually found it out and I just got Dina unlocked.

Last edited:

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
Can anyone help me start Angelica quest line? I can't find her at the park in the morning and when I try to talk to her at the SPA I get a blank screen? What should I do?

palach1994

Jun 14, 2022
first off all i answered your problem with lana a page before or even on this page.... DON T cheat those 10 days. go to work on monday. go home sleep go to work on tuesday go home sleep. do this till 10 das are over ... than YOU talk to the receptionist. not lana.
I did everything you said, it didn't work .

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes