2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

palach1994

Jun 14, 2022
mb u have save after working hospital??
started on Monday, finished on Wednesday of the next week, didn’t use the cheat, walked like real life and still didn’t speak at the reception

Last edited:

maraseas

Nov 11, 2016
Hi, got the scene with kate and the hole wrong (got dick sucked) and now cant proceed with "Check Kate again in her spa room – 14:00". Does anyone know what variable i need to change on the save editor? thanks

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Hi, got the scene with kate and the hole wrong (got dick sucked) and now cant proceed with "Check Kate again in her spa room – 14:00". Does anyone know what variable i need to change on the save editor? thanks
how often did u spy hrough the hole and did the woman in the golden bikini already caught u ??

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
mb u have save after working hospital??
started on Monday, finished on Wednesday of the next week, didn’t use the cheat, walked like real life and still didn’t speak at the reception
so u got the job at the hospital ? u are able to work at 10 am in your room at the hospital ?? u did that work got home slept and did that 10 days in a row but the receptionist isn t talking to u after 10 days when u ask her why u don t get your own patients and tells u that its ofc u don t use drugs on the girls ??? u didn t just go to hospital did NOT work and only tryed to talk to the receptionist ???

palach1994

Jun 14, 2022
Отже, ви влаштувалися на роботу в лікарню? Ви можете працювати о 10 ранку у своїй палаті в лікарні ?? Ви робили цю роботу, поверталися додому, спали і робили це 10 днів поспіль, але адміністратор не розмовляє з вами через 10 днів, коли ви запитуєте її, чому ви не отримуєте власних пацієнтів, і каже вам, що його OFC ви не вживаєте наркотики на дівчат ??? Ви не просто лягли в лікарню, НЕ працювали, а лише намагалися поговорити з адміністратором ???
I worked from Monday, returned home, slept and went back to work, and so on for 10 days in a row. but the girl at the reception does not give me a dialogue and I can't get my patients

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
For some reason i cant get Nikita 2 to work. No matter how meny times i get drunk i never get brought back to her house. Did i miss something.

its literly just talk to her then get drunk repeatedly right?

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
For some reason i cant get Nikita 2 to work. No matter how meny times i get drunk i never get brought back to her house. Did i miss something.

its literly just talk to her then get drunk repeatedly right?
yep ... and if i m not wrong i got drunk over 20 times or so ......or even more

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
for fuck sake has anybody ever found that stupid diamond ??? it either doesn t exist or i m missing something ....

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
for fuck sake has anybody ever found that stupid diamond ??? it either doesn t exist or i m missing something ....
Its FUCKING worst its rng it is there just finding it and all you get is fucking the old woman NOT WORTH IT

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
i m a completionist ;) my ocd wants to finish everything ..... there are many women that are not my preverential fap targets .. i still finish their questline if i can ;) ;)
Completely get that just for fucking ONE TIME and Money (not sure cheated alot) wasn'tr worth the time wasted

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
yep ... and if i m not wrong i got drunk over 20 times or so ......or even more
i got it. you need to drink at the bar and pass out 20 times for nikita to bring you home. not 20 drinks. 20 days. big difference at thats 40 drinks minimum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
i m a completionist ;) my ocd wants to finish everything ..... there are many women that are not my preverential fap targets .. i still finish their questline if i can ;) ;)
Did you manage to finish Olivia's arc and Dasha's introduced in last update? I have issue where i can't trigger that phone app scene for Olivia according to walkthrough in living room at 17h and add drug for Dasha:

i can't finish Eva's quest 17 introduced in this version, going to her bedroom at 23 while Dasha is there or in college don't progress the quest to adding XTC-30gs so locked out completing both of their quests.
Also still can't finish Olivia's quest 34:
Refuse to go for a run (You need to have access to SHRT.VI) and at 17:00 in the living room check the new videos of SHRT.VI

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
Is there like a scene guide for every character? Even following the walkthrough I still see some scenes locked and I can't find them.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes