2.70 star(s) 9 Votes
May 25, 2020
Nika's I managed to do, but in the Lana's quest, even doing what you said is not working, I did it in .21 without cheat and it didn't work, in .18 without cheat and it didn't work, .20 didn't work either

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Nika's I managed to do, but in the Lana's quest, even doing what you said is not working, I did it in .21 without cheat and it didn't work, in .18 without cheat and it didn't work, .20 didn't work either
than u miss a must have queststep before the hospital...

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
So, I managed to fix my mistake and can spy through the hole in the wall, but I only get a message "There is no one in the sauna right now" The only scene I got was with the investor I send to Dave and nothing after.
Can someone help?

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
So, I managed to fix my mistake and can spy through the hole in the wall, but I only get a message "There is no one in the sauna right now" The only scene I got was with the investor I send to Dave and nothing after.
Can someone help?
said the answer 1 or 2 pages back. first no cheating with day works. u get only 1 szene a day. if u had 1 its over for that day. reset day doesn t do shit. so how to do it. first it takes a while till the girl with the golden bikini spots u. so what to do. go to spa on monday watch till u get szene. if u get none well u skipped to monday without sleeping at home. ITS A MUST DO: SLEEP EVERY DAY AT HOME. use the eye to spot till szene if one happend. go home sleep till next day go to spa spy till szene... rince and repeat till u are on saturday, THEN u can reverse the day back to monday if u want. Reminder: there will be no szene and no progress as long as u don t sleep at home till the next morning .

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
said the answer 1 or 2 pages back. first no cheating with day works. u get only 1 szene a day. if u had 1 its over for that day. reset day doesn t do shit. so how to do it. first it takes a while till the girl with the golden bikini spots u. so what to do. go to spa on monday watch till u get szene. if u get none well u skipped to monday without sleeping at home. ITS A MUST DO: SLEEP EVERY DAY AT HOME. use the eye to spot till szene if one happend. go home sleep till next day go to spa spy till szene... rince and repeat till u are on saturday, THEN u can reverse the day back to monday if u want. Reminder: there will be no szene and no progress as long as u don t sleep at home till the next morning .
Thanks for that! I actually found it out and I just got Dina unlocked.

Last edited:

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
Can anyone help me start Angelica quest line? I can't find her at the park in the morning and when I try to talk to her at the SPA I get a blank screen? What should I do?

palach1994

Jun 14, 2022
first off all i answered your problem with lana a page before or even on this page.... DON T cheat those 10 days. go to work on monday. go home sleep go to work on tuesday go home sleep. do this till 10 das are over ... than YOU talk to the receptionist. not lana.
I did everything you said, it didn't work .

Last edited:

palach1994

Jun 14, 2022
mb u have save after working hospital??
started on Monday, finished on Wednesday of the next week, didn’t use the cheat, walked like real life and still didn’t speak at the reception

Last edited:

maraseas

Nov 11, 2016
Hi, got the scene with kate and the hole wrong (got dick sucked) and now cant proceed with "Check Kate again in her spa room – 14:00". Does anyone know what variable i need to change on the save editor? thanks

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Hi, got the scene with kate and the hole wrong (got dick sucked) and now cant proceed with "Check Kate again in her spa room – 14:00". Does anyone know what variable i need to change on the save editor? thanks
how often did u spy hrough the hole and did the woman in the golden bikini already caught u ??

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
mb u have save after working hospital??
started on Monday, finished on Wednesday of the next week, didn’t use the cheat, walked like real life and still didn’t speak at the reception
so u got the job at the hospital ? u are able to work at 10 am in your room at the hospital ?? u did that work got home slept and did that 10 days in a row but the receptionist isn t talking to u after 10 days when u ask her why u don t get your own patients and tells u that its ofc u don t use drugs on the girls ??? u didn t just go to hospital did NOT work and only tryed to talk to the receptionist ???

palach1994

Jun 14, 2022
Отже, ви влаштувалися на роботу в лікарню? Ви можете працювати о 10 ранку у своїй палаті в лікарні ?? Ви робили цю роботу, поверталися додому, спали і робили це 10 днів поспіль, але адміністратор не розмовляє з вами через 10 днів, коли ви запитуєте її, чому ви не отримуєте власних пацієнтів, і каже вам, що його OFC ви не вживаєте наркотики на дівчат ??? Ви не просто лягли в лікарню, НЕ працювали, а лише намагалися поговорити з адміністратором ???
I worked from Monday, returned home, slept and went back to work, and so on for 10 days in a row. but the girl at the reception does not give me a dialogue and I can't get my patients

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
For some reason i cant get Nikita 2 to work. No matter how meny times i get drunk i never get brought back to her house. Did i miss something.

its literly just talk to her then get drunk repeatedly right?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes