2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
For some reason i cant get Nikita 2 to work. No matter how meny times i get drunk i never get brought back to her house. Did i miss something.

its literly just talk to her then get drunk repeatedly right?
yep ... and if i m not wrong i got drunk over 20 times or so ......or even more

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
for fuck sake has anybody ever found that stupid diamond ??? it either doesn t exist or i m missing something ....

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
for fuck sake has anybody ever found that stupid diamond ??? it either doesn t exist or i m missing something ....
Its FUCKING worst its rng it is there just finding it and all you get is fucking the old woman NOT WORTH IT

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
i m a completionist ;) my ocd wants to finish everything ..... there are many women that are not my preverential fap targets .. i still finish their questline if i can ;) ;)
Completely get that just for fucking ONE TIME and Money (not sure cheated alot) wasn'tr worth the time wasted

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
yep ... and if i m not wrong i got drunk over 20 times or so ......or even more
i got it. you need to drink at the bar and pass out 20 times for nikita to bring you home. not 20 drinks. 20 days. big difference at thats 40 drinks minimum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
i m a completionist ;) my ocd wants to finish everything ..... there are many women that are not my preverential fap targets .. i still finish their questline if i can ;) ;)
Did you manage to finish Olivia's arc and Dasha's introduced in last update? I have issue where i can't trigger that phone app scene for Olivia according to walkthrough in living room at 17h and add drug for Dasha:

i can't finish Eva's quest 17 introduced in this version, going to her bedroom at 23 while Dasha is there or in college don't progress the quest to adding XTC-30gs so locked out completing both of their quests.
Also still can't finish Olivia's quest 34:
Refuse to go for a run (You need to have access to SHRT.VI) and at 17:00 in the living room check the new videos of SHRT.VI

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
Is there like a scene guide for every character? Even following the walkthrough I still see some scenes locked and I can't find them.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Did you manage to finish Olivia's arc and Dasha's introduced in last update? I have issue where i can't trigger that phone app scene for Olivia according to walkthrough in living room at 17h and add drug for Dasha:

i can't finish Eva's quest 17 introduced in this version, going to her bedroom at 23 while Dasha is there or in college don't progress the quest to adding XTC-30gs so locked out completing both of their quests.
Also still can't finish Olivia's quest 34:
Refuse to go for a run (You need to have access to SHRT.VI) and at 17:00 in the living room check the new videos of SHRT.VI
i finished olivia yes. i finished dasha till the point where i have to do eves quest 19. haven t advanced there yet cause i m stuck at eve quest 17 at the moment. have to find out what i m missing. Olivias walkthrough is a bit messed up. before u can do the nightclub thing (quest 31) u need to complete quests 32 to 34... farm lust points .. when u hit 36 than do the jogging till u have 51 lust points etc etc ... only after that u will get a szene at nightclub and i m not sure but i think only after that u can watch shirt.vi at 17.00 .... u have to try a bit... if i remember it right eve quest 17 only possible if dasha is at home. so i have to advance to the hollidays i guess . didn t have time yet to check...

Reactions: RottenPlum

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
I am trying to do the Nasty walkthrough and it says
"24) Enter the kitchen (9:00 or 13:00 or 18:00)
25) Fuck Nasty in the living room in the evening
26) Check Nasty in the living room in the evening (When Olivia's
husband is in city)"
done 24 no problem. 25 had to find Nasty on the roof at 16:00 then champage to do Fuck Nasty 25 but nothing happing for 26 differents months checked
If I remember right, Olivia's quests can only be done in odd number months since her husband is gone then. Try to go on a even month and see if there will be a massage on the door to her apartment.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
If I remember right, Olivia's quests can only be done in odd number months since her husband is gone then. Try to go on a even month and see if there will be a massage on the door to her apartment.
I know right that's so stupid. One point away from finishing her now you have to wait a month sorry.

axilgreeen

May 24, 2018
I know right that's so stupid. One point away from finishing her now you have to wait a month sorry.
You also have to both run with her during that week, tell her no and leave the apartment

olyvias weird as the proxy for it is what the walkthrough says but you have to repeat it multiple time. You know you got it when you re enter her apartment and the shirt.tvface tag pops up. It is not like the ones at home. You need to click itas its not automatic

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
You also have to both run with her during that week, tell her no and leave the apartment

olyvias weird as the proxy for it is what the walkthrough says but you have to repeat it multiple time. You know you got it when you re enter her apartment and the shirt.tvface tag pops up. It is not like the ones at home. You need to click itas its not automatic
She only runs during the weekend, i tried every combination, finding her in the park at 14h, accepting the jogging invitation in her apartment at 13h, refusing the run the next day in her apartment at 13h (according to the walkthrough it should happen at saturday, but tried both saturday and sunday), coming back at 17h and that shirt app won't trigger, no progress, her lust is at 80 or something. So it might be that my save is somehow bugged but that's all i can do.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
She only runs during the weekend, i tried every combination, finding her in the park at 14h, accepting the jogging invitation in her apartment at 13h, refusing the run the next day in her apartment at 13h (according to the walkthrough it should happen at saturday, but tried both saturday and sunday), coming back at 17h and that shirt app won't trigger, no progress, her lust is at 80 or something. So it might be that my save is somehow bugged but that's all i can do.
just curious could u do the queststep 31. where u meet her at the nightclub at from sat to sund at 00.00 ???? cause i think u need that queststep to continue... cause thats the prerequisite that u refuse to run u look at shirt.vi and she sees that girls with u and she wants to meet one with big breasts ... which leads to u gettin her ann...... (hope i didn t spoiler to much)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
just curious could u do the queststep 31. where u meet her at the nightclub at from sat to sund at 00.00 ???? cause i think u need that queststep to continue... cause thats the prerequisite that u refuse to run u look at shirt.vi and she sees that girls with u and she wants to meet one with big breasts ... which leads to u gettin her ann...... (hope i didn t spoiler to much)
I can't remember if i ever did step 31, been months since i played that path, but i think i did met Olivia in nightclub at some point.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
I can't remember if i ever did step 31, been months since i played that path, but i think i did met Olivia in nightclub at some point.
would try it then... maybe thats what u are missing to continue. btw in what month are u at moment ? if u are in february april june etc u cannot work on olivias quest. u can only work on it in january, march, mai etc .... if u forgot that detail it would be no wonder u cannot advance

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
would try it then... maybe thats what u are missing to continue. btw in what month are u at moment ? if u are in february april june etc u cannot work on olivias quest. u can only work on it in january, march, mai etc .... if u forgot that detail it would be no wonder u cannot advance
Tried going there sunday 00, nothing to interact with. As for odd months, i know that from walkthrough, i even used cheats to advance days to odd month several times just to interact with her and try everything i could, still nothing. I would post my save but i doubt this thread has significant interest so someone who is knowledgeable would try to check it and see what's wrong. Olivia is not an issue now, it would be in the future updates if her path completion is required to progress with other characters. But we still don't even know if we're ever gonna get future updates and when.

axilgreeen

May 24, 2018
To be completely honest I don’t know how I did it. I did repeat both of the events (run, not run) like 20 times each incase this was an amount event. Then I had her run naked on Monday and turned her down on Sunday and it worked.

besides that I have no clue what I actually did to get it to prock

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes