• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
I am stuck with Sara (mom) walkthrough. I choose route 3, i talked to her after party with Sara in her office, checked her phone and after that in walkthrough says to talk to her in the living room on Saturday at 17:00, but at 17:00 on Saturday you can only watch TV with her. How to talk with her?
you need to finish quest 15.6 of nata's quest to do route 1,2, and 3. Its in the route 4 part of the guide

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
I am stuck with Sara (mom) walkthrough. I choose route 3, i talked to her after party with Sara in her office, checked her phone and after that in walkthrough says to talk to her in the living room on Saturday at 17:00, but at 17:00 on Saturday you can only watch TV with her. How to talk with her?
You need to complete steps 7-10, they are below: "Route 4. (Return of the father)"

gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
So, Laura quest for #10 is still broken. Im looking at the code, and i dont see anything wrong with it.... Im quite puzzled

yukiband

Oct 21, 2016
The game has so many bug.
Ann quest
12) Go on Saturday at 8:00 to her apartment.
29) Go on Saturday at 8:00 to her apartment.

You can use the 0.17 start.qsp to trigger quest and than save the game,back to the 0.21 patch.

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
So, Laura quest for #10 is still broken. Im looking at the code, and i dont see anything wrong with it.... Im quite puzzled
yep its broken u still need to transfer your 21 save to a 18 game play there past it and put the save back to a 21. and continue.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Ann quest

You can use the 0.17 start.qsp to trigger quest and than save the game,back to the 0.21 patch.
same as with lauras quest anns quest is broken there. put your 21 save into an 18 game play past and get the save back to 21 game ... its not that hard to do....

gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
same as with lauras quest anns quest is broken there. put your 21 save into an 18 game play past and get the save back to 21 game ... its not that hard to do....
Yeah, but i kinda want to find the bug, and its puzzling because i dont see anything wrong with the code.

gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
Yeah, but i kinda want to find the bug, and its puzzling because i dont see anything wrong with the code.
AHA, he forgot to put <<$lanakatehouse1>> In the PL section where the text normally appears. It must be the same bug for all the other oopsies, since they all have a number after the variable.

AnonymousRV

Feb 28, 2022
Ann quest

Should I replace the start.qsp file with v0.17 start.qsp?
I did that, but the event is still not showing up..

AnonymousRV

Feb 28, 2022
Try to change the time 8:00 am and than back to Ann's apartment should be work.
Tried going on Saturday 8:00 AM at Ann's apartment.. with v0.17 start.qsp but its not showing up..
I'm not sure if I'm missing anything.. Ann, Laura and one of Kate's quests also not triggering...

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
don t know about .17.... but .18 is the most bugfree version he ever brought out. so i only use that. i m not sure if only copy the .17 or .18 qsp file does anything. i have the .18 and the .21 game on my pc. i start a .21 game. safe ... search for the file in the quest navigator (thats where all the qsp games are saved). than i do the same with a .18 game. now i know the files where the saves for .18 and .21 are. now i take the .21 save (the one where i m bugged out in the quest) and copy it into the .18 game. load the save up into the .18 game play past the bug... safe again. copy it back to the .21 game load up et voila i can continue to play. i m sure there are easier ways to do it but this is failsafe... except u are overwrite one of those saves.

Reactions: AnonymousRV
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes