2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Nata, per walkthrough:

"14.9) We go into Nata's room (SPA - 12:00-13:00)
14.10) We talk with Nata at the pool (Sunday - 12:00)
Choosing an option
14.11) Complete quest 11 Jorik
14.12) We come back in a week and give Nata XTC-30tl.
(If you chose pissing, then you definitely need to drink coffee in the kitchen)
14.13) We go into the living room (College Holidays - 19:00) We look at Tanya and Nata.
14.14) Add to the steam machine XTC-30tl (SPA - 16:00)"
Went to her spa room, talked at the pool, made the choice, completed Jorik's quest.

Then nothing.

Abbat

Jul 21, 2017
When you "order" her the dialog says where and when the meeting is. Probably at the father house on saturday. If you did not meet her then find her again in the rulett and read the conversation. BTW a window will pop up if you are at the correct house when the meeting happens. After you have sex with panther , go to father room at Tuesday at 12:00 and take pictures of father fucking panther.
the fact of the matter is that I can’t re-order it in roulette, but where to go for a meeting to get to know her and then take a picture of my father, I didn’t find where it says when I ordered it in roulette I read it briefly, hoping to look later in quests

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
the fact of the matter is that I can’t re-order it in roulette, but where to go for a meeting to get to know her and then take a picture of my father, I didn’t find where it says when I ordered it in roulette I read it briefly, hoping to look later in quests
You dont need to know her. After the sex with her just go to father room Tuesday 12:00 and take pictures. this will advance father quest.

Reactions: Abbat

Abbat

Jul 21, 2017
You dont need to know her. After the sex with her just go to father room Tuesday 12:00 and take pictures. this will advance father quest.
wonderful, so where do I have to go so that I get sex with her, everyone is so smart, I just didn’t get an answer to a simple question, where this meeting with her is scheduled!

yizzyizz

Aug 3, 2017
I accidentally closed the dating roulette prompt and have no idea what time I'm supposed to meet the guy and his wife that cost $50,000. Does anyone know the day and time?

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
wonderful, so where do I have to go so that I get sex with her, everyone is so smart, I just didn’t get an answer to a simple question, where this meeting with her is scheduled!
As I said before , when you order her at the roulette in your pc ( mother or father house , dont remember which one ) the dialog says where and when the meeting is happening , in this meeting you have sex with her and that is it, you cant find her anywhere after except in father room when you need to take pictures of your father cheating , this will trigger when you go to fathers room. The meeting with her is in the mother or father house at saturday or sunday . And after you orderd her you dont need to find her just be on the right house at the right time and the event will trigger automatically.( I think it was father house at saturday 21:00 im not sure.)
If this is not working for you then try a different qsp or restart the game.

Reactions: Abbat

Abbat

Jul 21, 2017
As I said before , when you order her at the roulette in your pc ( mother or father house , dont remember which one ) the dialog says where and when the meeting is happening , in this meeting you have sex with her and that is it, you cant find her anywhere after except in father room when you need to take pictures of your father cheating , this will trigger when you go to fathers room. The meeting with her is in the mother or father house at saturday or sunday . And after you orderd her you dont need to find her just be on the right house at the right time and the event will trigger automatically.( I think it was father house at saturday 21:00 im not sure.)
If this is not working for you then try a different qsp or restart the game.
everything is sorted out, you don’t have to go anywhere, you are waiting for her in your room at your father’s house on Saturday at 15 o’clock, she will come to you herself

Reactions: elmebeteg91

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
cheat 0.21
Extacity v21 Extended + Debug + Cheats

v21 start.qsp file used.

Extended: Active from the start
Cheats: Active in main overview
Stats: No changes made because it can lead to problems with quests
Debug: Active in settings (please only mess with this when you know what you're doing)

I have NOT made any changes to the game.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
well to all that have problems with Kates quest when u have to be caught spyin on them. there is no bug. u just have to be patient it takes a while till that step is finished and there is ONE THING und have to do every day or u will have no progress. From monday to friday every day there is only 1 szene to see, so when u got 1 you can stop tryin to spy. go home and sleep till after midnight. if u don t sleep and just advance with cheat it will NOT work. see the 1 szene per day. go home. sleep go there next day and repeat till friday. sleep till saturday and than u can reset the date back to monday... rince and repeat till the girl with the "golden bikini" spots u. only than u can go further with kates quest.

Reactions: Sylvester00007

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
I am not able to get a job at spa, I have sent the application but there is no meeting option available at spa at 1800?

ch4757

Jun 4, 2017
I have tried searching, but have not found a solution for the Maid (Tanya). I need to tell her about the SPA in her room at 22:00, but it is telling me I need to finish other quest with Tanya. I have no other quest with her.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes