EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Extended_Stay.png

Overview:
Extended Stay is an adult furry/ monster girl brothel management sim. You are the owner of a holiday resort & brothel aimed at fulfilling your guests every desire. As you grow your resort you'll be able to hire more exotic monster races and attract wealthier guests with unique desires.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-19
Release Date: 2021-04-21
Developer: Hearts Club - -
Censored: No
Version: v1.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

levitj121 Thanks For The Link.

screenshot.1.png screenshot.2.png screenshot.3.png screenshot.4.png screenshot.5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
sometimes i dream about a blue slice of cheese riding upon a yellow frying ban flying through space passing a black hole that looks like charlie sheens head and the cheese just opens one of its holes and vomits into charlies face which asorbs all of the blue cheese's puke like the black hole it is, then i wake up and wonder why im still alive.
<>< and this is a fish.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmm.. i would have prefer no head instead of giant ball. or at least a smaller ball. :/ it broke a part of the sex fun

Reactions: joehoe

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates lately, I've been dealing with assets corrupting inside Maya. I've spent most of last month rebuilding broken assets and reworking my pipeline to ensure that any corruptions in the future won't cause as much of a delay as they have done recently. This current build is mostly minor visual improvements and a selection of new outfits as well as a new race.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Error on startup: Plugin html5networking failed to load because module html5networking could not be found.
Please ensure the plugin is properly installed...

This is a native UE plugin.

1586570535233.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes