3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Get a Battery Backup, Doc.

We have regular brownouts here and I can't live without my APC UPS
It didn't take but one time for the power to go out and loose half a day of work, and have a .duf file corrupted before I rebuilt my old, and I mean OLD APC. It has saved my ass several times since. Low power, power out, high serge etc... DAZ really hates you when that happens, not to mention most editors, and particurlly Vindows!!!

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've got power surges. I'd just hate to be 99.99999% done with the animation being rendered and then have the power go out and then I'd have to start the rendering from the beginning. I would rage quit for the day if that happened. LOL!
You'd only lose the frame it was working on, surely. If it were rendering the last frame when the power went out then you'd still have all the other frames done.

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Waiting is not cost you any money, so being a cheap bastard is better than being impatient supporter who play in alpha with bugs :KEK: ;)
I was not born as cheap bastard, i was supporting few devs as long they were working on games, three of them were "remastered" to milk patrons even more and others were abandoned but one dev team were milking patrons for 8 months for three wallpapers for month.
I've became cheap bastard of my own will:HideThePain:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It is roughly midnight where I am. That means it's been two days from the paid release. That means it's time to release to you cheap bastards. LOL! I've sent a request to update the OP. I hope y'all enjoy it.
Thanks - I did enjoy it. And while the new version is cute, I really liked the initial body style better. A little sad. :(

Just a random thought: someone will need to be a "brown bunny" just to get the reference in there. And, if you do a "blue bunny", she really needs to be into ice cream. ;)

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
2 am EST and it still says that it is the alpha release, so they have not yet updated it.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes