3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I have noticed that multiple patheons are getting characters in the story, so I have to ask, will Discordians get any love?
Perhaps with a daughter of Eris?
If you think about it, they will fit right in with your story telling style.
And I am sure that Niki will look super cute in a King Kong died for your sins tee shirt.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I have noticed that multiple patheons are getting characters in the story, so I have to ask, will Discordians get any love?
Perhaps with a daughter of Eris?
If you think about it, they will fit right in with your story telling style.
And I am sure that Niki will look super cute in a King Kong died for your sins tee shirt.
Hmm. I'm not extremely familiar with the Discordians but I will do some research and see if some of it'll fit.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Hmm. I'm not extremely familiar with the Discordians but I will do some research and see if some of it'll fit.
Discordians are followers of Eris and believe in chaos, otherwise known as the sacred chao... Pronounced cow.
It is a religion founded by a bunch of drunk, and or stoned college students.
This is a quote straight from the discordian bible.
. . You Might Be A Discordian (with apologies to Jeff Foxworthy)
•If you've ever cast a sacred oblong, you might be a Discordian.
•If you've ever drank Irish whiskey and listened to The Doors as part of a religious experience, you might be a Discordian.
•If you've ever cast the Circle with a fishing rod, you might be a Discordian.
•If you've ever invoked the quarters Washington, Bicentennial, Canadian and Silver, you might be a Discordian.
•If your chalice is from McDonalds(tm), you might be a Discordian.
•If you've ever set up 3 card monty on the side of your tarot booth, you might be a Discordian.
•If your idea of a hex is screaming "Gobble! Gobble! Gobble! Gobble! Gobble!", you might be a Discordian.
•If you've ever done the "Great Left", you might be a Discordian.
•If your athame is a spork, you might be a Discordian.
•If your coven sword is a light saber, you might be a Discordian.
•If you've ever invoked a cartoon character, you might be a Discordian.
•If you've ever wiped your ass with "Principia Discordia", you might be a Discordian.
•If you carry a Pope Card, but not an I. D. , you might be a Discordian.
•If your ritual feast consists of Jolt Cola and Spam, you might be a Discordian.
•If halfway through the five-fold-kiss you stop to zerbert your HPS, you might be a Discordian.
•If your BOS is written on toilet paper, you might be a Discordian.
•If you've ever begun a rite with "The Circle is open", you might be a Discordian.
•If you drive a F(N)ORD, you might be a Discordian.
•If you have more than 1 can of spam in your cupboard, you might be a Discordian.
•If you've ever invoked the Goddess with a wolf-whistle, you might be a Discordian.
•If you're afraid that the paranoids are watching you, you might be a Discordian.
•If you've ever taken the question "What's up?" literally, you might be a Discordian.
•If you're reading THE BOOK OF ERIS, you might be a Discordian. (Then again you could just be a little bit weird)

This is a PDF copy of the discordian bible. (King Kong dying for your sins, is a direct quote from the bible.)

Last edited:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Having played your games, I can assure you fits 100% into your games. The band the KLF are Discordians and their music and videos bring in references to it, resulting in some absolute insanity like

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The renders for the Extra Credit 0.9 Alpha are DONE!! At current count there are 233 of them. That number could rise or fall by a few before the Alpha is released though. The coding is more than halfway done also. I sent a message to Shaddy and he said he can help me out tomorrow. I am still wait8ng on the edited script though but fingers crossed. This is three updates in a row which have been roughly on time. YAY!! Stay tuned...

kitch604.png

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes