3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Good morning y'all. We start rendering the Extra Credit 0.9 Alpha tomorrow. I'm very excited for y'all to see this update. We get some major Abere lore and her connection to Disney (Sorry I had to. LOL!) and you didn't think I'd only have Christian and Jewish religious and mythological beings without talking about that other group did you? Anyway, stay tuned... View attachment 3663401
The fact that no one has noticed that Abere is jamming to Gwar has caused me sever depression and now I must spend a few months at the crazyhouse. LOL!

Ru.gif

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Niki sensing the extreme darkness emanating from Cthylla when she first lays eyes on her. It took me a little while to perfect this and I'm quite proud of it. Just so y'all know on my days off I'm learning how to do things like this. I am always trying to improve my craft and abilities.
class549.png

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Niki sensing the extreme darkness emanating from Cthylla when she first lays eyes on her. It took me a little while to perfect this and I'm quite proud of it. Just so y'all know on my days off I'm learning how to do things like this. I am always trying to improve my craft and abilities.
View attachment 3666990
Just wait until Niki sees her tentacles.

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 3666990
It looks good, but... it doesn't look like anything that couldn't be done in a minute or two in photoshop.

• Thinking Face

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Silly me, I thought she was watching that Masked Singer show the kids are so crazy about.
I stopped watching after they screwed the Pentatonix for some bitch I'd never heard of that sang like she huffs a whole carton of menthols daily. If that wasn't a set up, then the moon really is made of green cheese.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Good morning everyone! I had a few days off to recharge my batteries and now it's back to work. Let me wake up my mind, eat some breakfast, smoke some met...I mean drink my coffee and then I'll begin rendering. Expect the first Preview Render in a few hours.. Stay tuned... View attachment 3666565
Just have the spice - it speeds the mind. ;)
View attachment 3666990
You can use the same technique if Pigpen ever makes a cameo!

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Or GIMP, I'm using "photoshop" as a generic there.
I've tried GIMP. The problem I have with those programs is I don't know how to use them. I've been using DAZ for around 5 years and that is pretty hard for me to learn. My old mind isn't capable of learning another program as complicated as DAZ already is. Sadly I now fully understand the term "You can't teach an old dog new tricks." Though I'd like to add to it "If you do it's a damn miracle but he ain't gonna be able to learn anything else so that last thing he learned better have been worth it." I guess it doesn't roll off the tongue like the original but the point stands. LOL!

Reactions: Carlos Bohica

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I've tried GIMP. The problem I have with those programs is I don't know how to use them. I've been using DAZ for around 5 years and that is pretty hard for me to learn. My old mind isn't capable of learning another program as complicated as DAZ already is. Sadly I now fully understand the term "You can't teach an old dog new tricks." Though I'd like to add to it "If you do it's a damn miracle but he ain't gonna be able to learn anything else so that last thing he learned better have been worth it." I guess it doesn't roll off the tongue like the original but the point stands. LOL!
"Some days an old dog can learn a new trick" :ROFLMAO:

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes