3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I'm sitting here thinking of all you wonderful fans out there and how y'all always have my back. You guys are the best! Let's keep the insanity going! View attachment 3712059
I filled that eclaire for her.
I hope that she does not mind that I did not use the machine to fill it.
I guess that you could say that I filled it with love.
Perhaps that is why she has the blissful look on her face.

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Tomorrow marks 2 years since the 1st release of Extra Credit. The fact that y'all have enjoyed the Lucifer Girls and friends so much these past two years truly puts a smile on my face. It started out as an Abere prequel but became it's own spinoff and universe. Thank you for letting me entertain y'all. How much story is there left to tell? We'll see. Stay tuned... 2222.png

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Tomorrow marks 2 years since the 1st release of Extra Credit. The fact that y'all have enjoyed the Lucifer Girls and friends so much these past two years truly puts a smile on my face. It started out as an Abere prequel but became it's own spinoff and universe. Thank you for letting me entertain y'all. How much story is there left to tell? We'll see. Stay tuned... View attachment 3750673
i been playing ur games since the one that is not talked a bout was first released

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes