3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Really interesting, well written and I like the wackiness of the relationships between the characters. (y)

When will the next version be released?
Given Doc's track record on releasing Alpha's and than the full release it's be around a week to a week and a half for the Alpha to hit Doc's itch and subscribstar pages (normally $3 range) and two weeks to two and a half weeks for a full release. This timeline depends on how much work Doc puts in and if he doesn't take his two days off like he should to not burn out.

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Really interesting, well written and I like the wackiness of the relationships between the characters. (y)

When will the next version be released?
Thanks man. I'm trying to make this one crazy, but not nearly as crazy as the other ones. Give me two weeks or a little more for the next update.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I am seriously thinking about doing updates to Extra Credit one after another until like version 0.3 or 0.4. One of the reasons I'm doing Extra Credit is because I've lost money from subscribers because of the economy and this game will bring some newer ones in to replace the ones I've lost. The one thing people hate about my other games is that there are way too many characters. I have been told that if I could create a game with a smaller cast, but just as funny that a lot of people would subscribe. It usually takes about 3-4 updates for a new game to catch on. A lot of people skip versions 1-2. I would still work on my other games while working on Extra Credit. I am really glad y'all are liking Extra Credit. I was worried I wouldn't be able to make 3 great games, but apparently my work is getting better and better. I was worried it'd be a flop. Anyway, thought I'd share with you what's on my mind. 9.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I am seriously thinking about doing updates to Extra Credit one after another until like version 0.3 or 0.4. One of the reasons I'm doing Extra Credit is because I've lost money from subscribers because of the economy and this game will bring some newer ones in to replace the ones I've lost. The one thing people hate about my other games is that there are way too many characters. I have been told that if I could create a game with a smaller cast, but just as funny that a lot of people would subscribe. It usually takes about 3-4 updates for a new game to catch on. A lot of people skip versions 1-2. I would still work on my other games while working on Extra Credit. I am really glad y'all are liking Extra Credit. I was worried I wouldn't be able to make 3 great games, but apparently my work is getting better and better. I was worried it'd be a flop. Anyway, thought I'd share with you what's on my mind. View attachment 1907395
Doc now your making me feel bad about being a Cheap Bastard.:cry:..:sneaky::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:

But I'm scared of what Niki might do to get money for you Doc.:KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Doc5252 Productions
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes