3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just so y'all know, work has begun on Extra Credit's 0.2 Alpha. I've written about 35% of the script. Tomorrow I will begin work 23 Sisters 0.11.

I must admit something shameful. It will make all y'all think lesser of me. I'm gonna go to Hell for this. Here it is. Charlie is no longer my Best Girl. Niki has taken that spot. I know so shameful. I should probably commit Seppuku. I won't though. I will spend the rest of my days trying to redeem myself of this horrific sin. Please forgive me. 5.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Just so y'all know, work has begun on Extra Credit's 0.2 Alpha. I've written about 35% of the script. Tomorrow I will begin work 23 Sisters 0.11.

I must admit something shameful. It will make all y'all think lesser of me. I'm gonna go to Hell for this. Here it is. Charlie is no longer my Best Girl. Niki has taken that spot. I know so shameful. I should probably commit Seppuku. I won't though. I will spend the rest of my days trying to redeem myself of this horrific sin. Please forgive me. View attachment 1909656
_D9BvY42y5B3XjqszccZET5dKmgptOimIXP56Lxj4aiPPnqbVWGRjJmquCjdg91JzunLL_5l6S-4gv_klpIdsw.gif
I'm going to horny jail for what crossed my mind with open mouth Niki..;):sneaky::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:
powerful-head-slap.gif

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

I must admit something shameful. It will make all y'all think lesser of me. I'm gonna go to Hell for this. Here it is. Charlie is no longer my Best Girl. Niki has taken that spot. I know so shameful. I should probably commit Seppuku. I won't though. I will spend the rest of my days trying to redeem myself of this horrific sin. Please forgive me. View attachment 1909656
Niki is great, but there's only one of her. What say you to that sir?

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
#Walking down a country road

ni “Singing – The bitch came back. Thought she was a goner”

ev “Will you stop singing that song.”

ev “I hate Theory of a Deadman.”

ni “Fuck you Eve!”

ni “They're fucking awesome!”

ni “Better than fucking Nickleback.”

ev “That is true.”

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
#Walking down a country road

ni “Singing – The bitch came back. Thought she was a goner”

ev “Will you stop singing that song.”

ev “I hate Theory of a Deadman.”

ni “Fuck you Eve!”

ni “They're fucking awesome!”

ni “Better than fucking Nickleback.”

ev “That is true.”
Well Doc Niki could sing a old song that will drive Eve up the wall.... :devilish: The Cat came back..

• Haha
Reactions: Doc5252 Productions
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes