Jun 29, 2019
mc “You were in the Civil War?”

ab “I wasn't in it. I was an amputee doctors assistant.”

mc “Jesus Abere.”

ab “Now you know why I have PTSD.”

mc “Wait? Weren't you an executioner for Vlad the Impaler.”

ab “What does that have to do with anything?”

mc “Nothing. Never mind.”
There is a big difference between cutting someones limbs off, and shoving a big pointy stick up their ass.
Normal in Florida is molesting alligators, so.......

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I've gone over the scenes for the Extra Credit 0.2 Alpha and have come up with a rough number of the renders I'll need and how long it'll take to render them. Expect the Alpha before Thursday of next week. 3.png

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
If you keep this up, by the time that the next release comes out the guys here will be shooting dust balls.
I haven't even started rendering for it yet. I do that tomorrow. Everything I've posted this week has been renders for fun or test renders.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I haven't even started rendering for it yet. I do that tomorrow. Everything I've posted this week has been renders for fun or test renders.
DOOMED!!! We are DOOMED.
At least you said it will not be a normal Florida experience, so we won't see the MC, or the girls molesting alligators in this release.

P.S.
Keep Grant out of Florida...

• Haha
Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Trying to think up something cute or sexy to do with Niki in DAZ. No nudity though. This shit goes on Twitter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jstreet

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
from twitter to : Doc5252 ... we are going to have a talk with you sir about the amount of cleavage your renders are revealing .... altho on our last vote your did not show enough ... this time the vote has your renders as being a little .. hmm how should i put this ... it's not the amount of cleavage any longer but dammit put some larger nipples on your babe renders .... :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Doc5252 Productions
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes