3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I am back to work full-time tomorrow. I had a good week off. I did some fishing with some friends, touched some grass and spent some time with my girl. Up next on the release scheduled is the Full Update for Extra Credit 0.9. It shouldn't take too long. The script is already halfway written. Stay tuned...

View attachment 3778347
The picture prompts a question in my mind.
We know about how Abere can't get naughty with people, without their dying. With limited exceptions.
But, could a clone of Abere have sex with Abere and live?

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Once again I did enjoy an update of this story. There's only one thing I wanna clear up, °C is the right way to measure temperature if you excepts Kelvin. Celsius is one of the greatest physicists ever to have lived. This as he came from the most intelligent country in the world, where an IQ over 200 isn't unusual (just like me). :cool::ROFLMAO:

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
The Evolution of Abere is amazing isn't it?

View attachment 3798246
Can't figure out what it is exactly, but something seems off about her lips in this image to me. They seem to stand out, but not in a healthy way? As I said, I can't put my finger on it. Hopefully someone else can. I'm only speaking out because I love your work, and obviously want to see you continuously improving.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Can't figure out what it is exactly, but something seems off about her lips in this image to me. They seem to stand out, but not in a healthy way? As I said, I can't put my finger on it. Hopefully someone else can. I'm only speaking out because I love your work, and obviously want to see you continuously improving.
I noticed that also. I'm trying to fix it.

Reactions: Horizon666

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Abere when the lighting is just right. I'm gonna have to start using preset lighting with DAZ from now on. The reason I didn't originally was because I had a piece of shit graphics card and I had to use that Iray Interior Lighting Tool which helped me render a lot faster but dropped quality and messed up the lighting. I was running a GTX 1060 at the time. Now I'm running a RTX 4070 and I don't need that tool anymore I had just been using it out of instinct. I've been breaking out of some bad DAZ habits which is why render quality has skyrocketed these past few months. Anyway, stay tuned... test.png

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes