3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Back to work tomorrow. Thanks for letting me take a break. I needed it.

View attachment 3859352
Workaholic Doc haven't we told you if you need a Break just take one it's not like you're that L&P guy that takes months to release a small update than take a month off before working on another small update that takes months to release(y)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Once this Extra Credit update is released there will probably only be 2 to 3 more updates for the game. I do have a proper ending for this one. One that I believe is a 1,000x better than CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED and 23Ss. It will most likly be finished around the end of the year. More information will be revealed in the months to come. Stay tuned...

End.png

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Once this Extra Credit update is released there will probably only be 2 to 3 more updates for the game. I do have a proper ending for this one. One that I believe is a 1,000x better than CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED and 23Ss. It will most likly be finished around the end of the year. More information will be revealed in the months to come. Stay tuned...

View attachment 3867498
In regards to how it will end.
Then it is safe for us to assume that the squirrels from the Tomboy game won't win the war and enslave us all?

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes