3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Thanks for releasing the alpha on Itch. I downloaded and played this evening.

Two points of feedback:

1) It was cruel to talk about Abere's towel dropping and not have the event in the game. ;)

2) I think there's a bug with the Named Save toggle: I toggled named saves "On" and when I went to save, I got an error message. I was able to "Ignore" and save, but without naming. I also have the walk-through toggled "on". I doubt that would have any kind of interaction, but, who knows what will create strangeness. I've attached the traceback.

It was fun. The scripting of this AVN feels better developed than the other two (I also downloaded and played the updated CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED today - the gallery is working fine, now). Only saw a few little typos, but forgot to record them for feedback purposes - sorry. I remember a "her" that should have been a "here" and I think there was one other that was similar in nature with a "where/were" or something like that.

I look forward to the development as this goes forward.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I did a history run through and found the two typos I remembered. Attached screen shots.

"screenshot0001", Niki's second line should be "where" instead of "here" (at the pier with the ghost).

"screenshot0002", April's "Does he live near her?" should be "Does he live near here?"

Otherwise, really clean!

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I'm still trying to find out how Abere and Niki both have video of me on that website when I don't have any camera's in my house.:KEK::KEK::KEK:

You might want to ask Abere for a share of the money she's making off you on her website:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::KEK::KEK:
They used drone to fly near your windows, probably Abere is selling what she recordered on onlyspies.com or faceb00k owner is buying that stuff :KEK: ;)

Inve2

Jan 13, 2018
So Adopted? Guess I'll wait for an incest patch.
Knowing the other games, you would be asking to yourself: "it is incest if the clone of a guy bangs the grandmother of that same guy, who she is also the alien clone of her own mother? And if the adopted daughter is also a clone of a clone of the same alien-demon-plant that bangs her own spouts?"

Can any incest patch solve those questions without destroying the fabric of our own reality? Is this post the sister of one I've seen on the discussion of another of this game? Aren't we all one big Family? You will not find answers, in the end you can only hope a giant Cock will not tear you apart with his massive, boulbous and beaked head.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
the dialogues here are better than some of the games :love:
Thanks. The other two are parodies and are purposely written bad to sound like a movie so bad it's funny. Extra Credit isn't a parody. It's supposed to sound kind of normal, but still use the Southern slang and bad English. We're working hard to write it better.

Reactions: Evan Treborn
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes