3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
"Pull my hair" scene upcoming? I enjoy longer hair, but I think the VN animation physics gets more complicated when you add it. ;)
If done, in the hypothetical scenario that I posted, it could be done.
Eve screaming "PULL MY HAIR AND FUCK ME HARDER!!!!" could happen as the camera view switches from the naughtiness to Nikki's bedroom a second before she screams it.
Then there could be a few panels of the story showing Nikki's eyes pop open, and then screaming, "OH FUCK!!! I'M CUUUUUUUUMMMMMMING!!!!!
Then after the orgasm subsides she realizes that she hears the MC and Eve fucking, and she is not there for it and she runs out of the room.
The idea being that Nikki thought that it was a dream, at first, but then realizes that it is reality.
Arriving just in time to see them finish.
And then she screams, FUCK!!!, I missed it.
GIMME A DO OVER, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

You never see the hair being pulled, so no animation issues, but you know that it happened.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Well, there's one older game of mine that we're not allowed to mention here. It's been that way for a while.
If I say "Don't Let Go", does that have the same initials? And if so, you mean the sequel to it, given that the original was marked as complete about a year ago.

(And... I just noticed some chatter about it in that game's thread on a certain other forum that shall also go unnamed...)

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes