3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I hope my American brothers and sisters liked the end with those July 4th thing happening. It was completely by mistake. It just happened to line up perfectly with this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Well that's kind of a let down.. Why do devs still use patreon when there are so much better alternatives that don't give a shit about things like incest or loli?
I know but Doc loves his money and Patreon let him back so he's going to take as much as he can before they kick him out the door again.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::KEK::KEK:

It being a let down not so much Yes it's tame when you set it next to Censored (which is free for us cheap Bastards now) and 23 Sisters but it's still has it's moments.

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc just damn it might be over the top like Censored and 23 Sisters but it's right under it.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Abere's cousin selling hot Dogs and Mexican tap water to starving people that is funnier than most of the over the top joke's in the other games. Not to mention Abere is rich 23 MC is a lucky Son of Grant/Doc. Niki is replacing Abere as my favorite Character in your games Doc and I don't like it or do I mwahahahaha.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes