VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.177] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

donorys

Mar 26, 2019

"You know what it’s like? It’s like the show Becker, you know, with Ted Danson? I watched the entire run of it, hoping that it would get better, and it never did. It had all the right pieces, but it just— It couldn’t put them together. And when it got canceled, I was really bummed out, not because I liked the show, but because I knew it could be so much better, and now it never would be. And that’s what reading Richard's route is like. It’s like Becker. Suddenly, you realize you’ll never have the good relationship with Richard you wanted, as long as his route's alive, even though you’ll never admit it, part of you, the stupidest goddamn part of you, was still holding onto that chance. And you didn’t realize it until that chance went away. Richard's route has sucked, and everything is worse now.”
It's tiring you know. And painful. Clinging to that hope, knowing full well that it won't get better. Not as long as there are still many who let this slide. Might as well just abandon the hope, before it sinks. Because I think it will. Save yourself from the pain and dedicate yourself elsewhere. To creator who actually pours their heart and soul to their work and willing to listen to feedback.

As for me? I'm just here for the rant. I like Dozer, he's a manly hot bastard. But even I have some standards. And not even sexy designs and moments can encourage me to stay. It's like breaking up with a sexy but toxic boyfriend who only wants me for sex, but no romance, no serious talk, no other fun stuff. Just sex. That's not what I want :(

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ExtracurricularActivities-1.172
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Aug 2, 2019
1718343929330.png

Richard could have been a peak route for the daddy trifecta(technically daddy duo but i guess i had to include that thing named dwayne), could have really been a "rewrite" of harold's route and in a way it was. It was good for the first 16 days and us fans had to watch the very slow and painful decline of what could have been an excellent route into absolute shit. It really could have stood side by side with darius as one of the best routes now it makes harold's route looks well written and thought out. No we got this bitch dyne being smug about "owning us" and forgoing a decent line for his cuck and poly fetish. Like, if you're gonna indulge on your fetishes in VN format, just make something like LD or GO.

Edit: Im fucking losing it right now, there is NO way in hell. Im in a fucking laughing fit after completely reading the update. No, you can't EVER come back from this. This is beyond retarded. There is no way in hell anyone in their right mind would consider staying with this weiro who replaced richard after what daniel told eric. Daniel needs to fucking respect himself no way in hell this guy would consider ghosting the panda cause "richard" got his fee fees hurt. This whole update is entertaining in all the wrong ways.

Last edited:

King Gallahad

Mar 11, 2021
Not to kill your hate boner but I feel like tbe argument loses credibility the moment you wrote the edit
You should post this on itchio and see how it goes tho

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
Any guide?
for the main 5 guys.

For Richard (max like/love and confidence points without jealousy points), see below. If I don't mention some choices, then either they don't give points or they don't matter in the long run (yet) so in that case just choose whatever you like.

Day 1
Go help
Shrug
No
Accept

Day 2
Help
Do it

Day 3
Laugh
Warped
Sure

Day 4
Mmmm
Do it
It's a date
Take it

Day 5
Drop shots
Outer Edge

Day 6
Do it!
I don't mind kids.
Keep going

Day 7
I'm not!
Touch him
Take his shirt off

Day 8
The cuddler

Day 9
Hug him anyway
Insta-strip
Steamy scene, click on ass 3 times and then click on the rest of him, choose "Give Richard more time" when asked
If that's what you want
Sure

Day 10
Trust him
Wake him
Do it

Day 11
Remain
Yes

Day 12
I wish something like that would happen (poly choice)

Day 13
Maddison
Josephine
I'll get Josie

Day 14
I'm into that

Day 15
(the choice this day doesn't matter methinks)

Day 16 (make sure you can play Spencer's epilogue before starting this day)
Enter
Look
Yes (poly choice)
Tell him

Day 17
It's fine (non-jealousy choice)

Day 18
Confess (to day 16 peeping)

Day 19
Let it happen
I enjoyed the show I got

Day 20
Go for it
(boundary talk starts here, non-jealousy)
Kiss away
Don't hold back
I don't mind
Hands on

Day 21
Accept (Daniel's socks my god this whole scene is giving me the creeps ngl)
Watch the video (the writer's barely-disguised foot and socks fetish)
You don't have to (non-jealousy choice)

CMIIW

My lappy got stolen last week which means I've lost all of my save files which means I gotta start from Spencer then Richard first for me to start his day 22 onwards (I made this guide on my phone which is why I still have it) sooooo here's what I've got so far for Richard's route.

Huh? Dwayne? Who the hell's that? Never mind don't answer that, I've lost interest.

Last edited:

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
You dont need to see the future to see how well that will go.
Yeah... the only reason why Dyne is still doing this is because he still get a lot of donations and admirers. At this point, either they're blind about storytelling and characterization, or they're just in it for the sexytime now. I think he will only reconsider if he loses his patrons and supporters. For what's it worth, since this VN is still in development for almost 10 years at this point (I think), I'm sure he will keep milking it for as long as he can

King Gallahad

Mar 11, 2021
for the main 5 guys.

For Richard (max like/love and confidence points without jealousy points), see below. If I don't mention some choices, then either they don't give points or they don't matter in the long run (yet) so in that case just choose whatever you like.

Day 1
Go help
Shrug
No
Accept

Day 2
Help
Do it

Day 3
Laugh
Warped
Sure

Day 4
Mmmm
Do it
It's a date
Take it

Day 5
Drop shots
Outer Edge

Day 6
Do it!
I don't mind kids.
Keep going

Day 7
I'm not!
Touch him
Take his shirt off

Day 8
The cuddler

Day 9
Hug him anyway
Insta-strip
Steamy scene, click on ass 3 times and then click on the rest of him, choose "Give Richard more time" when asked
If that's what you want
Sure

Day 10
Trust him
Wake him
Do it

Day 11
Remain
Yes

Day 12
I wish something like that would happen (poly choice)

Day 13
Maddison
Josephine
I'll get Josie

Day 14
I'm into that

Day 15
(the choice this day doesn't matter methinks)

Day 16 (make sure you can play Spencer's epilogue before starting this day)
Enter
Look
Yes (poly choice)
Tell him

Day 17
It's fine (non-jealousy choice)

Day 18
Confess (to day 16 peeping)

Day 19
Let it happen
I enjoyed the show I got

Day 20
Go for it
(boundary talk starts here, non-jealousy)
Kiss away
Don't hold back
I don't mind
Hands on

Day 21
Accept (Daniel's socks my god this whole scene is giving me the creeps ngl)
Watch the video (the writer's barely-disguised foot and socks fetish)
You don't have to (non-jealousy choice)

CMIIW

My lappy got stolen last week which means I've lost all of my save files which means I gotta start from Spencer then Richard first for me to start his day 22 onwards (I made this guide on my phone which is why I still have it) sooooo here's what I've got so far for Richard's route.

Huh? Dwayne? Who the hell's that? Never mind don't answer that, I've lost interest.
thank you

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Extracurricular Activities-1.173-pc: Mega

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So that means if you care about the "Unused arts", you'd keep a copy of 1.172?

Also, is each path fairly short (how much time)? Or there are some sort of "Chapter Selector" to let you skip to the part you left off?
Why the dev talks like they corrupt players' save file is not a big deal, if there's so way to recoup the loss?
Doesn't sounds like they respecting player's time at all lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandyblazzi

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
So that means if you care about the "Unused arts", you'd keep a copy of 1.172?

Also, is each path fairly short? Or there are some sort of "Chapter Selector" to let you skip to the part you left of?
Why the dev talks like corrupting file is not a big deal?
Not sounds like they respecting player's time at all lol.
I wish Dyne implement checkpoint system like The Smoke Room. I'm so sick of replaying 175 (35 x 5) days of content.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes