VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.177] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
So the dev mentioned he's doing clean up build to remove unused arts,
Anyone know which version is the latest one before that (with all arts still in)?
(also sharing a gallery version of that would be awesome)
Let's see the last known removal would be 1.173 which is also the beginning of starting new saves as per notes:
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it be 1.172 logically speaking.

However it's too vague to know what art you're talking about. I can see there is some unused art removed like the old 3d shelter bathroom for obvious reasons.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Let's see the last known removal would be 1.173 which is also the beginning of starting new saves as per notes:

So it be 1.172 logically speaking.

However it's too vague to know what art you're talking about. I can see there is some unused art removed like the old 3d shelter bathroom for obvious reasons.
Oh it's vague cuz I don't know what's been removed. But if it's only backGroung / UI stuff then it really doesn't matter.
I was concerned if there are character / sprite / scene removal, for archiving reason, just like "the last version with CM's Arts".

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
Oh it's vague cuz I don't know what's been removed. But if it's only backGroung / UI stuff then it really doesn't matter.
I was concerned if there are character / sprite / scene removal, for archiving reason, just like "the last version with CM's Arts".
Regarding character art related such as sprites and scenes there doesn't seem to be any removal that I know of that is still present in the game other than replacing the placeholder arts like the backgrounds or "blank" characters having a sprite like the "bad guy" you encounter at the locker on Day 8 in Spencer's route.

The only thing that stood out to me that was "removed" is the interactive touching scene in Spencer on Day 17, the one where you fondle around spencer before the first sex. Originally you were suppose to sit on spencer's lap, but due to the updated art obviously it's not there anymore.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
So are the flags still enabled after the save files corrupted or do we have to play all the routes all over again to activate them?

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
So are the flags still enabled after the save files corrupted or do we have to play all the routes all over again to activate them?
It's just whatever that is stored in your persistent file. Its location is in your save folder and just named "persistent".

Basically your best endings' flags (normal and bad don't get flags I believe), your variables that are stored when you get best endings (for example your MC' s names and whether you like Chester's musk) for carrying over to epilogues, and gallery progress.

So yeah, if you already got Spencer's best ending, you'd still get to peep on him on Richard's day 16 even if that route's saves are all corrupted as long as you still have your persistent file.

CMIIW

Last edited:

anhlf96

Jun 27, 2024
Anyone have the old build 1.52 (latest build with CM's artwork). All the links on patreon are expired. Please share if you kept one

Furbeardead

Jun 29, 2020
ikr? это vn о гомосексуалистах (и би), которые трахают писюнов, подается с каким-то дерьмовым кусочком жизни уровня снотворного (и я не шучу, сучка, я столько раз спал, читая несексуальные части), почему ты говоришь такие резкие и грубые вещи в адрес создателя, ведь он получает удовольствие от своих работ, лол? он также один из самых активных создателей vn фурри там, хотя ежемесячно загружает, в отдельных обновлениях НА САМОМ ДЕЛЕ есть контент. смотрите, если вам не нравятся открытые отношения или сюжет просто не пошел по вашему пути, вы все равно ничего не можете с этим поделать (это не ваша игра изначально), речь идет о том, чтобы быть порядочным человеком в сети, а не быть сучкой или стукачкой Дайна xD
наконец, будьте благодарны и не принимайте хорошую игру как должное, по крайней мере, MC скучен и прост, чем мои утренние хлопья, и не похож на эмоциональный клубок беспорядка уровня Адастры

брат, это уже фетиш, все персонажи, которых можно назвать животными, это буквально люди, о чем ты говоришь?
есть по крайней мере десятки, тысячи слов, которые не являются сексуальными, если вы на самом деле *прочитали* визуальный роман сами, вы читали другие фурри-vns? есть много слов и похуже, знаете ли.
Кроме того, вы можете ВЫБРАТЬ здоровое отношение к своему возлюбленному в игре. Если вы облажаетесь, это не вина Дайна.

оставив аргументы в стороне, я хочу пожаловаться на стиль рисунка, иногда бульдозер или другие большие парни могут быть размером с грузовик в некоторых CGS, а в другой раз он всего на пару сантиметров выше MC:СкрытьБоль:

написание этого vn определенно не ужасно, но и не хорошо совсем, как я уже упоминал в предыдущих ответах, я много спал, играя в эту игру, но если давать ей оценку, то это определенно не отрицательное число (?)

Я говорю это по своему опыту, я прочитал и сыграл почти в сотни фурри-vn, эта *действительно* выделяется, и не потому, что плохая.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Read more carefully. I already wrote about this, this is not our game and not the game of those guys from the “camp” who are drowning because Richard should not have had a slightly different character and not be (such a daddy....mmmm) So I think that this is a developer's game. His personal. If the guys want to support him, then yes, in any case, crying about the fact that someone doesn’t like something is unlikely to force the creator to change the choice of plot development

1720457091116.png

• Haha
Reactions: PaleAngel_90
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes