VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.177] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

King Gallahad

Mar 11, 2021
At this rate the only way you can make Richard route gain a sense of interest is if he cheats on MC
Cuz that resolve and crocodile tears were dissapointing at best

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
At this rate the only way you can make Richard route gain a sense of interest is if he cheats on MC
Cuz that resolve and crocodile tears were dissapointing at best
cheating subplot could be interesting, like Richard would only cheat if you don't have enough Likes or Love points by a certain day. but dyne wouldn't do that as making a low affection route be too depressing to write. same reason he avoids "bad ending routes" too.

Kart123

Apr 2, 2024
Question, Does dozer already have bonus days or not yet? If yes, is it connected to the poly route or nah? I'm actually interested about the poly route for dozer i feel like unsatisfied with his ending

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So? What did I miss? I think I haven't been here a lot lately. Any rants, gossips, squabbles I should know about?
Why even make such troll post? Do you really NOT have ANYTHING better to do in your life?????
For your own good, please just delete it and we will pretend we never saw it.

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
praying to god Darius epilogue is at least decent
It should be difficult to ruin Darius' epilogue imo. His Day 35 left things nice and easy to continue from there. Even if Dyne pushes poly things in it, Darius is not a pushover like Chester and not the type to relapse so easily like Richard.

EDIT: clarification

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes