VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.177] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
Damn, I haven't even got the drive to redo all of the routes yet. Do his patrons have no complains regarding the Renpy update? Or do they secretly get Dyne's saves or something like that?

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
Damn, I haven't even got the drive to redo all of the routes yet. Do his patrons have no complains regarding the Renpy update? Or do they secretly get Dyne's saves or something like that?
The patrons DID see the post regarding the Renpy update so they had plenty of time and reasonable option to bail by the time the update rolls in. At the same time getting to the completed routes is relatively fast to do if you use the skip or fast forward in tandem with the updated guides, unless you wanted to read.

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
lol whatever you say, you know how i feel the most for sure
I don't know who you are and I'm not claiming I know any aspects of you better than you. I'm just saying that based on your posts in this thread I've read so far, like how you said that you don't even know Dyne but your posts seem like you're offended on his behalf and you hate us for criticizing his game. Just tone down your asslicking and shilling for Dyne in here and maybe stop claiming moral superiority over us, half of the point of this thread is pirating his game after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes