Apr 29, 2020
Okay, what's the hold up for the recent versions of this game and Panty Sniffa, did Begul boobytrap his Subscribestar or something?

Apr 29, 2020
Someone please share the recent versions of the aformentioned games? I want to see if the Principal got some new stuff. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
Someone please share the recent versions of the aformentioned games? I want to see if the Principal got some new stuff. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
I don't remember exactly the cost of his subscribestar but I think it wasn't cheap.
Maybe just not many people subscribed?
we're on the same boat.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
He asked people not to share on subscribestar.
He's just pissed off he got caught manipulating ratings :)
ngl, I stopped playing this game at v0.6 or so, I'm not crying myself to sleep. Would be nice to finish it but, I will survive somehow.
Just finished playing steps to love, I would review it with 5 stars but my reviews gets deleted :), wasted time and effort trying.
Also fyi the pictures of the game isn't quite fair, there's like one route with baby play. Give it a try! Voice-acted as well! Link below! Thank me later!
You're welcome!
https://f95zone.to/threads/steps-to-love-final-msize.85195/

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
So what do I do after dorango captured me and killed the priestess?

Also the Scene in Risa's room where she raped you was damn hot, but most of the scenes after that have become boring, also the fact that somehow Risa is now consensual. Would've liked it more if she actually forced you. I guess the search for a proper femdom reverse rape/slavery game that I didn't play yet goes on.

Last edited:

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
So what do I do after dorango captured me and killed the priestess?

Also the Scene in Risa's room where she raped you was damn hot, but most of the scenes after that have become boring, also the fact that somehow Risa is now consensual. Would've liked it more if she actually forced you. I guess the search for a proper femdom reverse rape/slavery game that I didn't play yet goes on.
What's the best games you played? I'm searching for decent quality and length games rn and let me tell you it's not easy

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes