GeriatricFed

Dec 29, 2018
The part where you suddenly fall at Risa's feet with her friend in the room made me cringe so hard. I like feet more than normal people probably, but damn yall are about it.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It's cool there is another update, but has dev done anything to fix the sequence breaking bugs? Game is so easy to break and ruin, and its way too much a pain to play if they just leave those bugs in there

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
EyesNeverLie-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jun 21, 2020
What a bizarre title. Eyes frequently lie, just as do all senses. Perhaps not as flagrantly as do ears, but they lie all the same.

Note: I am aware that I'm referring to the brain's interpretation of data from the eyes and not necessarily the the eyes themselves. They don't work independently so I say they're the same thing.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Soo 2 days ago, a member of our forum leaked the latest version of this game. Putting it extremely lightly, the developer did not like this. So he has decided to use his account and his other alt accounts to mass report the leak, falsely claiming it was a virus.
He did this hoping two things: 1) moderators are morons 2) they would actually think its a virus & agree to delete it

Obviously, we knew immediately that the file was clean and the dev was behind the reports & accounts. IP check confirmed all the users in the screenshot are the developer's alts. So we just rejected the report and moved on.

Actually, we thought to ourselves "if the dev is silly enough to do something dumb like this, maybe he has been up to some other equally dumb shenanigans". Lo and behold, we find out that a bunch of the positive reviews on both threads are actually made by the dev's alts.

We then confronted the developer and he claimed that apparently all the users that were posting positive reviews are actually people in his house. He didn't handle this confrontation very well and decide to spam a bunch of PMs, tickets, and reports saying silly things.

About 98% of the devs we confront about alt reviews just try their best to resolve the matter privately as its kinda an embarassing thing to get caught doing. But some handle it very poorly - like this guy. Sad!

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
so I trained with sword and defeated dorango but game glitches,reloaded and lost to her so she captures me ,got that side quest with nun under the cell ,defeted dorango again and opened wolf tier but its available in 0.10 so I assume this is the end of content for this release?

Reactions: JeffJeff999

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What a bizarre title. Eyes frequently lie, just as do all senses. Perhaps not as flagrantly as do ears, but they lie all the same.

Note: I am aware that I'm referring to the brain's interpretation of data from the eyes and not necessarily the the eyes themselves. They don't work independently so I say they're the same thing.
Personally, I've always read the title as
Soo 2 days ago, a member of our forum leaked the latest version of this game. Putting it extremely lightly, the developer did not like this. So he has decided to use his account and his other alt accounts to mass report the leak, falsely claiming it was a virus.
He did this hoping two things: 1) moderators are morons 2) they would actually think its a virus & agree to delete it

Obviously, we knew immediately that the file was clean and the dev was behind the reports & accounts. IP check confirmed all the users in the screenshot are the developer's alts. So we just rejected the report and moved on.

Actually, we thought to ourselves "if the dev is silly enough to do something dumb like this, maybe he has been up to some other equally dumb shenanigans". Lo and behold, we find out that a bunch of the positive reviews on both threads are actually made by the devs' alts.

We then confronted the developer and he claimed that apparently all the users that were posting positive reviews are actually people in his house. He didn't handle this confrontation very well and decide to spam a bunch of PMs, tickets, and reports saying silly things.

About 98% of the devs we confront about alt reviews just try their best to resolve the matter privately as its kinda an embarassing thing to get caught doing. But some handle it very poorly - like this guy. Sad!
Wow, the dev handled it about as well as Christ Chan handled Encyclopedia Dramatica. All that's missing is the dev telling us that one of the nude girls is actually based on one of their real life friends.

0/10 = Not true, not honest.

Chris Chan vs Encyclopedia Dramatica for comparison:

Kory

Jan 6, 2018
Most errors are bypassed by reopening the game,only scene that I couldn't see is with aunt at night outside of quest
this was after the first night at the beach sleeping next to the aunt. during the scene there were errors almost after every image and it worked after pressing "RETRY" but not for this error. Might try later again thanks tho!

mr.0

Oct 12, 2018
this was after the first night at the beach sleeping next to the aunt. during the scene there were errors almost after every image and it worked after pressing "RETRY" but not for this error. Might try later again thanks tho!
I had the same error you can get the missing file from a previous game version "Auntie beach masturbate scene (18).rpgmvp"

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes