Apr 29, 2020
Now if only someone who's had the game for a long while could explain on how to get the sword, cause I've spoken with Isabelle (Ghost), went to the Principal's room and a cutscene happened, but I have no idea on how to get a sword to practice with as the quest says.

izayoixx

Feb 11, 2019
Seems 0.8 ends with you practicing the sword alone? Update says 4 h scenes but I only saw 3. Isabella's, Polydora, and the two fairies.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Fazed I added a blue torch for the bugfix, and I removed it now. If you haven't used this torch, you have to start the game again from the first scene of the beach, then you won't have any problems.

And those who can't continue the game even though they've done with the Werewolf listen carefully.

When you return home after passing the dark orbs, auntie comes and hugs you. After seeing this scene, sleep once before going out.
This will help you avoid the bug.
do you know about how much of the game is completed maybe like a percentage im just waiting to play it till its fully out it looks really good

monsterxDDD

Feb 16, 2018
Now if only someone who's had the game for a long while could explain on how to get the sword, cause I've spoken with Isabelle (Ghost), went to the Principal's room and a cutscene happened, but I have no idea on how to get a sword to practice with as the quest says.
If you found out tell me because I'm stuck on the same.

Reactions: PinkNova

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Is the sequence breaking for this game fixed a bit or is it still really bad? I do want to play this game and I liked some of the content, but I kept getting soft-locked because of how easy it is to break the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jet413

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
How can anyone like this shitshow? Switching back and forth 2 pictures with effects and just a lot of meaningless and boring word salad during the scene, the game feels like it was built to waste your time.
Boy, you can smell feet! We get it!

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes