chabam

Nov 1, 2017
game is really busted. It's super easy to sequence break and ruin your game. Go to the bottle water guy before school? you can't go to school, soft lock. Eat sandwich in morning? Softlock. I softlocked myself in other ways I am not sure how I did it. I got freezes from talking to some people, going to principal's office and smelling her "scent" and that lead to a freeze....

it needs a lot of fixes.
same

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
What do I have to do after the event in the basement of the hotel at the beach? :unsure:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
How to skip time to advance the story?

I just applied some sun lotion at the principal and according to the quest log I need to do it twice until dirty uncle finish the magic ice cream, but how do I go forward? I talked with everyone at the beach, with the hotel receptionist and tried clicking on the bed, but nothing happens.

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
Is there a guide for this I don't know what to do after the principal and yokos event where yoko bonks the MC in the corridor just outside the principals room

QueensThrone

Feb 7, 2019
this game is crazy buggy, don't even know where im going wrong but im perma-softlocked. anybody got a save? like any save will do lol

Reactions: 捡只猫

cougeez123

Nov 1, 2022
After I give Risa 2 juice and werewolf 3 juice, what do I do next? I walked around everywhere but I can’t really do a thing. Also, the werewolf part, I didn't go to school at all. I just gave the cake and went to bed for 3 days, is that what make my game not progressing?

Last edited:

cougeez123

Nov 1, 2022
After I give Risa 2 juice and werewolf 3 juice, what do I do next? I walked around everywhere but I can’t really do a thing. Also, the werewolf part, I didn't go to school at all. I just gave the cake and went to bed for 3 days, is that what make my game not progressing?
Please, I just can't progress.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes