CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
I get stuck after getting out of bed after the principal punishment scene on the beach. Any help? I started playing on 0.6 version.

• Sad
Reactions: Lougius

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Hey in the last update after Hannah tell me to go get shampoo I cant sleep till evening any solution perhaps?

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
Kinda done every quest, spoken with everyone and idk what to do next or is it anything to do either? so do anyone know which is the end of this update?

Aug 8, 2018
Kinda done every quest, spoken with everyone and idk what to do next or is it anything to do either? so do anyone know which is the end of this update?
Update ends after you go to beth, complete her quest and :sneaky:. Then after that, you go to your room and there is a cutscene with some demon.

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
Update ends after you go to beth, complete her quest and :sneaky:. Then after that, you go to your room and there is a cutscene with some demon.
Yeah i remember some cutscene like sth with femdom women and a girl who will enjoy the class soon, hope to see her in next update i guess.

zyxxz

Aug 31, 2017
I found a major bug with the beach arc. At the end of brutal principal quest where you come out from the principal's room, the game puts you back at morning. To unlock the next quest, you need to go into your bedroom while it is still morning for the next cutscene. If you accidentally skips to noon in the kitchen and then go to sleep in bed, the next morning will bug out with the cutscene stuck.

Reactions: azazark

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Can anyone give me a save for right after the punishment at the beach resort? i'm stuck after i leave the bed on the next night.

Nov 27, 2021
There's no scat tag, but a review and one other comment mention scat content. Is this avoidable in a very obvious way or is there a setting to disable it? Cause that's kinda...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Aug 8, 2018
There's no scat tag, but a review and one other comment mention scat content. Is this avoidable in a very obvious way or is there a setting to disable it? Cause that's kinda...
there is one scat scene but it kinda hints to you can go ahead and do that side-quest. its completely avoidable to my knowledge.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes