Mar 17, 2021
Dunno what I did, but it seems as if I skipped completely over the Principal/Yoko part and I don't know how to activate it. I completed the Werewolf part. I see Flora, I have access to Auntie, and I can work. It seems everything else is blocked off. What did I miss?

Aug 8, 2018
Dunno what I did, but it seems as if I skipped completely over the Principal/Yoko part and I don't know how to activate it. I completed the Werewolf part. I see Flora, I have access to Auntie, and I can work. It seems everything else is blocked off. What did I miss?
how do you trigger the werewolf event?

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
Begul, seeing as how you've begun introducing size fetish elements, have you considered doing any shrinking scenes?

A lot of shrinking games include the femdom fetishes you've added thus far, and vice versa. A chapter where the MC gets shrunk somehow (by the fairy or a demon), and has to get the attention of someone normal sized, could lead to interesting scenarios. After all, it's easy for a tiny person to get sat on, stepped on, trapped in clothing, etc without the bigger person realizing it. Could even lead to some interesting game overs.

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
it is a good game for sure and you can see also improvments. But game just not for me i am not the type fot foot fetish and i amlost got like 5 foot scene and it turns myself off. Horror Part was nice even first time in the forest like 2 day is like try and die in any ways you go ^^.

cclsb

Aug 3, 2022
I'm a player from China, I like the description of the smell of feet, as well as the elements of urine and farts, it can be said that I have been very obsessed with this game recently, unfortunately the Chinese translation of this game is limited to version 0.4, my English is not so good, it is a pity:cry:

Begul

Apr 16, 2018
Begul, seeing as how you've begun introducing size fetish elements, have you considered doing any shrinking scenes?

A lot of shrinking games include the femdom fetishes you've added thus far, and vice versa. A chapter where the MC gets shrunk somehow (by the fairy or a demon), and has to get the attention of someone normal sized, could lead to interesting scenarios. After all, it's easy for a tiny person to get sat on, stepped on, trapped in clothing, etc without the bigger person realizing it. Could even lead to some interesting game overs.
Yeah, I created two characters for this.
1- Giantess living in Fairy Land(Mc will be the same height)
2- Demon Lady, who can shrink and enlarge objects, people, and even herself(MC will shrink by magic)

These will happen in the future so I can't give an exact date, but I can say that the new demon milf character(Yoko's big sister) will be added to the game after summer vacation is over :)

Reactions: Alxyen

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
2- Demon Lady, who can shrink and enlarge objects, people, and even herself(MC will shrink by magic)

These will happen in the future so I can't give an exact date, but I can say that the new demon milf character(Yoko's big sister) will be added to the game after summer vacation is over :)
Cant wait for size difference content in future :D

s4000

Nov 30, 2020

sorry, does this game have any puppy play scenes whith male puppy custom or tail plug ? yori and principal talking about it, but I didn't see any scenes after that
Is there such a thing about it or will we witness it later?

Reactions: Alxyen

q5974536

Apr 23, 2022
cclsb,帖子:8697781,成员:5176520 said:
我是中国玩家,我喜欢脚臭的描述,还有尿屁的元素,可以说最近对这款游戏非常着迷,可惜了这款游戏的中文翻译仅限0.4版,我的英文不太好,很可惜:哭:
[/引用]
弄个翻译器,刚玩完0.5

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes