Begul

Apr 16, 2018
the guide doesn't work anymore, i tried to beat this section of the game for days using this guide with zero success. SAfe spots seem to be completely random now
There may be a bug, you can use the save file to prevent this. If you use it, you will skip a few scenes but you will be able to access these scenes later, so there will be no loss.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Forrest guide is outdated or they neglected to mention the .05 seconds you get to move after all the dialgoue. I really wish game devs just stopped doing mini games. Even when they're beatable, they're not fun and just a waste of time. No wonder so many games get held up because every douche with RPG maker thinks they're gonna be the next Kojima. Just stop it. Was really getting into this until it got retarded. Deleted, One Star.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
for anyone who can't get the save to work, just make a new game make a save into slot 20 then overwrite it with the save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Forrest guide is outdated or they neglected to mention the .05 seconds you get to move after all the dialgoue. I really wish game devs just stopped doing mini games. Even when they're beatable, they're not fun and just a waste of time. No wonder so many games get held up because every douche with RPG maker thinks they're gonna be the next Kojima. Just stop it. Was really getting into this until it got retarded. Deleted, One Star.
The first two spots are harder than the entire rest, but yeah it is pretty annoying.
I don't mind mini games, but they should be fun and not extremely time consuming. Dandyboy Adventures is the worst offender for mini games as if you aren't good at puzzles go fuck yourself and you have to grind them.
My main complaint in this game (besides the English) is the extreme amount of walking back and forth just to get where you need to go.

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
Is there any way to replay the scenes? I know there's this dream room thing but as far as I know you can only view the character models there.

Avaloz_

Dec 30, 2020
I'm getting stuck after the second time you are at the school. if i go home and sleep i cant leave and do anything. if it helps, it happens after i go to town on the path where the forest is

Begul

Apr 16, 2018
I'm getting stuck after the second time you are at the school. if i go home and sleep i cant leave and do anything. if it helps, it happens after i go to town on the path where the forest is
Compliment Risa when you go to school for the second time, then enter the classroom it will solve the problem.

Begul

Apr 16, 2018
Is there any way to replay the scenes? I know there's this dream room thing but as far as I know you can only view the character models there.
Screenshot_1.png
If you're asking about Yoko's toilet scene or Werewolf's H-scene, there are ways to trigger them.

Avaloz_

Dec 30, 2020
Compliment Risa when you go to school for the second time, then enter the classroom it will solve the problem.
the problem is that i cant go back to school or leave the home after i come back prom the path where the forest is. is there something i need to do in the forest because thats the only place i can go, and if i go home to eat i cant leave the room
edit: found the exit from the home.....

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes