Apr 29, 2020
Any chance anyone can summarize how many scenes are available in the Ver 0.4 update? I feel like I found everything but I don't know how many scenes are available on the beach in total.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Does anyone have a list of all the fetishes included in this? Usually I would rely on the tags, but these kinds of games sometimes also include farting, which doesn't have a tag on this site. There might be other fetishes without tags.

Loktar27

Mar 3, 2019
an update with a lot of potential if it develops well.
Congratulations, keep up the good work. Although I'm afraid of the portal

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Does anyone have a list of all the fetishes included in this? Usually I would rely on the tags, but these kinds of games sometimes also include farting, which doesn't have a tag on this site. There might be other fetishes without tags.
There is some toilet play (you get ambushed at a urinal lmao and something in the cave) by the blonde teacher. Mostly feet, vanilla(ish) sex, upskirts, cleavage, tits, armpits... thats all I can think of. Oh ofc some horror monster content in there as well.

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
There is some toilet play (you get ambushed at a urinal lmao and something in the cave) by the blonde teacher. Mostly feet, vanilla(ish) sex, upskirts, cleavage, tits, armpits... thats all I can think of. Oh ofc some horror monster content in there as well.
Add masturbation to the list as they are almost always included with footjobs\sniff scenes... basically the bulk of this game.

a0211

Nov 14, 2018
Jeevant Really liked all the foot smelling part of the game. I find really enticing brainwashing and mind controlling through foot smelling. It would be awesome if, in the magical world, would be present a route where the brainwashed and enslaved protagonist helps Riza or the principal subdue victims to become faithful servants, maybe establishing a world where men are slaves and women rule (obviously where Riza or the principal or some other character rule over anyone) :)

Apr 29, 2020
Jeevant If you can read this, nice diversity with the Principal, sad that no face-sitting or breast smothering was done doe with her, hopefully the next update doesn't take as long and includes some face-sitting and breast smothering since the latter has been teased a lot and Me and a few others would appreciate to see more content then just finger insertion or spanking.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes