Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Ok let the experiment begin :LOL:

Gave the remake a try and now know where this game is going.
Feet, pegging, cuckold, cum eating, sissy, the usual suspects.
The signs are extremely apparent.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WiredRM

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
After going to the forest and your friend dies I go back the next day and I can't get past the orbs could you make it so that if you fail enough times you get a free pass as I want to continue but after failing 10 plus times I gave up. This message is for the Dev Begul

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Just tried the game, it certainly has a lot of potential, the story seems fun and there are multiple interesting characters, grammar needs work, story progression also needs work, a game that expects you to keep trying random things mashing buttons until something happens is a badly designed game, the fact that you have to repeat the same scene over for you to progress it further is also not fun and comes as grindy, if you keep diluting your content that way people will grow tired of it, and the excitement of seeing new scenes will pale in comparison to the annoyance that comes from the repetition.
Despite liking feet content, there is simply way way way too much feet content, every single scene seems to revolve around sniffing smelly feet which can get very boring and exhausting very quickly, if this game was meant for the dev's personal pleasure I get it, but if you want other people to enjoy your game you'll have to lay off the sniffing and try different things.
Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to future updates and I hope we see an improvement, for example, a quest log would be very helpful.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I don't know if it's just me, but it plays like a creepypasta. Don't get me wrong, it has some interesting stuff, fetish-wise, but the way the town is built, that unnaturally large classroom, sudden serious things, and also that forest where the monster just snaps your neck and you don't know what to do is a weird choice to make for your game. The event placement is very weird. Sometimes it lights up where to go, sometimes it's completely invisible, and sometimes it's not even an event, so you have to press action button to actually trigger it.

Also it's bugged for me and i was softlocked after going to class one day, so it was impossible to see anything else.

Tldr: Can't wait to see the full version!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Alright so 0.3 just turned this into a "11/10 really looking forward to seeing where it goes"

It's a bit odd since things were so on rails in the first parts of the game, and its now a bit more free and you can repeat stuff but thats not a bad thing. My advice is to make sure that things you can do in game are brought up in the story so they can't be unintentionally missed.

Yoko turned this game UP and I am here for it!

Also, the game 100% has some horror in it so I can see why you'd say "creepypasta."

My other piece of feedback is that the pastry shop stuff is a bit slow... maybe make it 2$ each time?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just tried this, and am only at the point where i'm going to the forest with Eric (i'd love to punch that dobber for the way he treats Beth) and Evan. And so far, I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!
I especially love the Principal, Hannah, Risa and Beth (please, Please, PLEASE let there be a loving romance with her, with maybe a little foot worship)

baazigar

Mar 6, 2020
does the werewolf turn back into a human? ive tried giving it cake a few times but it always ends the same way

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Since it's Femdom + Corruption and I don't see sissyfication or futa/trans tags I have to ask is the corruption about the MC being corrupted into liking Femdom or is it sweet, innocent, nice women/girls being corrupted into mean cruel bitches(toward the MC and just in general) because the latter is so much hotter.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Since it's Femdom + Corruption and I don't see sissyfication or futa/trans tags I have to ask is the corruption about the MC being corrupted into liking Femdom or is it sweet, innocent, nice women/girls being corrupted into mean cruel bitches(toward the MC and just in general) because the latter is so much hotter.
More the second at least for now, also definitely has some content that takes the sort of "mindbreak corruption" angle in terms of someone trying to break MC to be a... something idk they don't really say lol

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How do you get past the one hit kill circles in the forest?, I have died way to much to them.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes