rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Please read this before comment.

I'm an amateur and I apologize to everyone.
This game is my first experience and I may have mistakes I'm really sorry. And there is something else I want to ask you,

Should the content of the game remain as school setting and horror? (Still femdom,fetish)

So you can continue to see the Headmistress, Risa and Auntie
There were some who were upset that they couldn't see those characters and I guess everyone's dream is to smell a high school pantyhose. (This concept will continue according to your request)

Wild realm will be another game you can play it too.

---------------------------

You can state your decision under this comment.

Or you can send a mail to me and I will answer your questions about the game there.

begulx@yandex.com
Take a peek at https://f95zone.to/threads/succulence-v2-5-ae-r-nest.6339/ and see if something like this helps you, since gameplay wise, that's a bit of where you're at currently(minus the outfits).

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
I can't seem to find the things listed in the changelog... the game ends just as I'm about to get the job to make money. Where is the new map? Where are the new enemies?

inves

Jan 15, 2022
I can't seem to find the things listed in the changelog... the game ends just as I'm about to get the job to make money. Where is the new map? Where are the new enemies?
Well in the last version there was a new fantasy map which at first sight was disappointing but I must say It kind of grow in me. I played for a while and farmed a bit of money. That content is now gone. We are back at the school setting.

It makes me sad that the game is being so erratic because I like the author's style. I mean xd I still play every update and I dont even like sniffing feet xd
About this, people who are into it. Is it normal the amount of sniffing in this game? The sound and visuals kind of gave me a headache. I do not want to offend xd I am pretty sure my kinks would give you a headache too.

Well. If my likes are to be read and somewhat taken into consideration. I'd like to see more of the chubby insecure girl and more feet on dick&balls instead of on nostrils. Also I kind of want the friend to saw action between the MC and his sister. Femdom/humilliation if possible. I would love to see how a reaction to that could be.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Good update, glad we're back in the school setting too.
Looking forward to what comes next.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So after you get a job at the pastry store the game ends? I cant seem to trigger anything else.
Also really wish there was a replay gallery room or something. Its not like its renpy where u can have a million saves.

tsuke

May 13, 2019
I think it needs to be pointed out that the forest part is just the worst game design I have ever seen.

You walk around a bit and die with no explanation as to why and get a game over screen. Theres no indication as to what the danger spots are or what triggers it. Then this part is also mandatory to access the next parts of tthe story.

1/5

Reactions: jet413
Apr 29, 2020
I think it needs to be pointed out that the forest part is just the worst game design I have ever seen.

You walk around a bit and die with no explanation as to why and get a game over screen. Theres no indication as to what the danger spots are or what triggers it. Then this part is also mandatory to access the next parts of tthe story.

1/5
You took the words out of My mouth, especially in the later part with all those portals, hope the next update doesn't have little H scenes to make up for that portal part and actually do something about said portals.

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
About this, people who are into it. Is it normal the amount of sniffing in this game? The sound and visuals kind of gave me a headache. I do not want to offend xd I am pretty sure my kinks would give you a headache too.
I'm not into sniffing feet per say, it's more so the idea that it's melting the MC's brain to do it. The mind control element of it is what gets me in this game. It's kind of the same as musk-addiction or being cum-drunk... i.e. just someones smell being so powerful as to render you their toy on contact. It's a very sexy thought <3

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I'm not into sniffing feet per say, it's more so the idea that it's melting the MC's brain to do it. The mind control element of it is what gets me in this game. It's kind of the same as musk-addiction or being cum-drunk... i.e. just someones smell being so powerful as to render you their toy on contact. It's a very sexy thought <3
...Yea you pretty much nailed it. I never thought to put it into words for myself but this would be it. Maybe not so much mind control but definitely the brain melt part.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020

1/5
Yeah the forest events could be better, I'm also not fond of the instant death portal mini game.
What I did was save whenever I made it to a safe part but I pity anyone who actually tried doing the whole thing in one go.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Same problem as some other people, can't figure out how to progress after the aunt talks about a "part-time job". Any help would be appreciated.

inves

Jan 15, 2022
Same problem as some other people, can't figure out how to progress after the aunt talks about a "part-time job". Any help would be appreciated.
There aint much content after that. I imagine you havent go to work yet? The shop is in the friend's neighboorhood top right. There isnt any animation there so... If you have seen the bulked up girl kicking your friend's balls and you have seen the next animation of the older sister you are pretty much set for the next update.

Do not farm anything.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Haha I like the MC in this one

What things do you like MC?

I like your big butt!

Your going to the principals office right this moment mister!

Next scene

What do you have to say in your defense?

Her butt was so big!

:D

This made me think about the song I like big butts by sir mix-a-lot :D

Reactions: Begul

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
There aint much content after that. I imagine you havent go to work yet? The shop is in the friend's neighboorhood top right. There isnt any animation there so... If you have seen the bulked up girl kicking your friend's balls and you have seen the next animation of the older sister you are pretty much set for the next update.

Do not farm anything.
What confuses me a bit is the fact that the changelog talks about a combat system, different enemies, cooking and so on. But far as I can tell the game so far is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
What confuses me a bit is the fact that the changelog talks about a combat system, different enemies
That was added with the fantasy side of events, but the dev decided to drop or at least heavily limit the fantasy plot (orcs, different dimensions) and focus on the school life so the enemies, some maps and events were deleted from the game.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
That was added with the fantasy side of events, but the dev decided to drop or at least heavily limit the fantasy plot (orcs, different dimensions) and focus on the school life so the enemies, some maps and events were deleted from the game.
Yeah I pretty much guessed as much, it's always hard to know what games like this includes and I usually try to look at the changelog to get a look at whats in it, but often times it's either not updated or like when the game has a "remake" it's often a changelog from before the remake.

Like how for instance the overview for this game mentions going through a portal and then everything changes and your supossedly in a new realm. But when I played it after going through the portal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so not even the overview is seemingly updated on this game unless things changes further down the line but I doubt it since the overview made it sound like it happens early on.

Reactions: Mister_M
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes