monkeyrape

Sep 5, 2021
Hello everyone I'm sorry about bugs and bad english.. I am just learning, I will fix these problems soon.
What you need to do to avoid bugs;
1- When you go to the Haunted Forest for the first time, save game then go home.
2- After hearing Auntie's shout in the apartment just go home and make a sandwich.
3- After each lesson either go home or try to go to Risa's house. If you follow the story you will know when you will go to Risa's house.
I have no more lessons after the headmistress scene, what to do?

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
i was able to get past that screen but it leads to a witch hut that you can't leave from, as far as i can tell there's no point going there.
Someone left some instructions in a comment but man that is frustrating and there needs to be some feedback.

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
Great job InMyMind ! Surprisingly good for a demo. Needs more polishing and content!
Would be fun if there was more variation in scenes. Like some qte/button mashing to immerse more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Begul

CheroxNiju

Jun 28, 2018
Okay so, i think i played through most of the content,
at least i got to the *end of demo* screen.
And quite honestly, this is a masterpiece on a level i could have not imagined it to be
The last scene made lord of the ring look like a peppa pig episode

• Haha
Reactions: Begul

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
I can't continue on the forest. I tried to sleep like you said but nothing changed

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Why is femdom always joined at the hip with foot fetish?
Because for most people who use the tag, they thinks it means anything other then sex.
Or to be a little more specific Fetish..
Anything that can be considered a fetish that is performed buy person\character with tits (nothing else is required)
is now considered femdom.

Tales of androgyny for example is considered femdom.
It's intentional, even the tag ReverseR is being heavily invaded buy nonsensical tags.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
>the thumbnail and title screen have nice legs
>it winds up being pretty much exclusively sweaty stinking soles

Man, having a kink for nice pantyhosed legs is pain, this shit happens to me way more often than I'd like. You think you're gonna get nice legs, but no, it's just soles and bad smell. I guess I should've seen this coming the moment I saw that the screenshots had steam clouds.

045.jpg

The bugs are understandable considering how early this version is (there's a bunch of maps where you didn't properly set up the uncrossable events so you can walk through the walls), but I'd heavily recommend you to get a proofreader, some of the writing jank could definitely be ironed out.

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
how do you get this scene?
I got that scene by doing the following: When you see Risa in the hallways at school talk to her and compliment her. Should for I think two or three in game days. After your friend, (I think his name is Evan) who is Risa's brother, invites you over and his mom calls him, head to Risa's room and let her dominate you. During the second invite do the same and when she brings you to the kitchen you should get that scene.

As a big foot domination/worship fan, I really enjoyed the demo so far despite any bugs or grammar issues. Risa and the principle are my favorite characters so far and I hope there's more of them in the future.

Keep up the great work, InMyMind.

Reactions: Lasmuri

Splinter9751

Jan 17, 2021
I am stuck at the selling water task ,only 2 customers come and that's the end. Did the same thing again and again no progress.
Am I messing something?

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Reason why feet is a femdom thing has to be with, being under a woman feet, she can make you cum with only her feet? The smell of her feet makes you insane even? It's just levels of how low you are in submission or such? I only like feet for the domineering part. Feet itself looks slightly better than a mite, or a bit more, but you get by drift!
Edit: some people may also like the looks of feet I dont know, I personally just like the dominating part of it, still has nothing to do with androgyny!
But you all do you :)
I get that, but man it is brutal having a interesting in femdom but finding feet a massive turn off.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes