Aug 22, 2017
Kinda wish I did not delete the last version, I am not sure I have the appetite to play this through again to get to the new content, especially since it was a bit buggy, anyone have a save near the end of 0.1?

Reactions: King0761

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Please read this before comment.

I'm an amateur and I apologize to everyone.
This game is my first experience and I may have mistakes I'm really sorry. And there is something else I want to ask you,

Should the content of the game remain as school setting and horror? (Still femdom,fetish)

So you can continue to see the Headmistress, Risa and Auntie
There were some who were upset that they couldn't see those characters and I guess everyone's dream is to smell a high school pantyhose. (This concept will continue according to your request)

Wild realm will be another game you can play it too.

---------------------------

You can state your decision under this comment.

Or you can send a mail to me and I will answer your questions about the game there.

begulx@yandex.com
The first feedback I want to give is: make sure future versions carry over save from previous versions. I tried to load my save from v 0.1 in version 0.2 but the game crashes. As for setting, I think the original setting you had planned was better but there were a few girls that should be popular. How about instead of making it a school setting, just write something up so that headmistress, Risa and Auntie get transferred over to the new world? Or you could do it so both worlds are playable. I'd prefer these two options over the whole setting being in the school.

Reactions: Weed Lovin

Begul

Apr 16, 2018
The first feedback I want to give is: make sure future versions carry over save from previous versions. I tried to load my save from v 0.1 in version 0.2 but the game crashes. As for setting, I think the original setting you had planned was better but there were a few girls that should be popular. How about instead of making it a school setting, just write something up so that headmistress, Risa and Auntie get transferred over to the new world? Or you could do it so both worlds are playable. I'd prefer these two options over the whole setting being in the school.
If the school concept is to continue there will be more students in the school of course, different types of students even new teachers.
And if that happens i will release the game early for a while as compensation for my mistakes

Reactions: Laycold and ItzSpc

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020

This game is my first experience and I may have mistakes I'm really sorry. And there is something else I want to ask you,

Should the content of the game remain as school setting and horror? (Still femdom,fetish)

There were some who were upset that they couldn't see those characters and I guess everyone's dream is to smell a high school pantyhose. (This concept will continue according to your request)

Or you can send a mail to me and I will answer your questions about the game there.

begulx@yandex.com
I honestly was enjoying the school setting, and would prefer to continue the story there, perhaps with different relationship routes, that sort of thing.

The fantasy world with combat could be its own stand alone game tbh.

Reactions: Begul

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021

begulx@yandex.com
Honestly I think the direction you are going in is fine - but some people might want only one side and be disappointed with the other stuff. There is a ton of potential for the school setting for sure, and the two realms can even have similar things (Magic School? Hidden Elf/Fairy Village? etc.) but I do think the challenge comes with how the hell do you make switching between them make sense. Its obviously up to you to make what you want, so if you have good ideas to bring femdom content (and non-femdom!) + story in both worlds then just make it!!

Black_Phoenix

Sep 27, 2020

begulx@yandex.com
Like the intersting game ~ and i think the [Horror] and [School setting] very great~

Reactions: Begul
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes